• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Tropic Thunder :glugglug:

I watched

Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

and

Salaam Bombay!

Both are quite EXCELLENT films and each have garnered much accolades.

The Muse

Another average Albert Brooks comedy, but Sharon Stone is in it. And she looks hot. And I do loves me some Sharon Stone.

Sukiyaki Western Django

so this was good? it looked too weird even for Miike. which is saying a lot.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, athough it's not a movie, it's TV series.

Actually it was a movie, and before it was a TV series. Supposedly it was not really what Josh Whedon wanted, so that is why he made the series, but I rather liked it.

Harrold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

I don't know why, but I think that I thought this movie was much funnier than it really is. I was laughing my ass off (no, I wasn't stoned at the time.)

Actually it was a movie, and before it was a TV series. Supposedly it was not really what Josh Whedon wanted, so that is why he made the series, but I rather liked it.
I know about it, but I haven't watched it. Probably not gonna anyway. I meant the TV series.

it has paul rubens, who only has one arm for most of the movie. solid gold.

it's also like ben affleck's first movie, he has 2 seconds of screen time and says one word. I understand that last part won't entice you to see the movie, but I felt like sharing the pointless trivia.

Caddyshack

and half of The Wrestler before I fell asleep last night, im not saying its a bad movie but at 3am you just cant sit through anymore. :D