• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The Other Boleyn Sister
I've always been interested in the history of Britian.

This was a good movie, very well made although its not completely historically accurate.
Natalie-Portman is really good (and beautiful) in it.

Gran Torino
Clint is still great.
Good movie.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Is it possible Meester is a cultured movie goer??:rolleyes:

Thank ya, thank ya kindly.
Ofcourse everybody thinks they are great movie critics, and they are in a way because a good movie is really in the eye of the beholder.

I do expect alot from a movie though. I know I've seen a good one when I find myself thinking about it for days,weeks, months or years afterwards.

I am currently downloa.....I mean about to rent Changeling, a film directed by Eastwood, so I have high expectations.

yeah ... i just rented Iron man as well ... good one, not what i though it would be, but good entertaining fun to begin with

Cloverfield was the best this weekend though ...

I'm watching The Getaway right now. Never seen it before but I've heard lots of good things and I think IMHO its going to live up to the praise :D

I saw Valkyrie last night. It was pretty good and accurate to what actually happened, even though it left out some information. It may have been a bit longer than needed, but if you are into history you will probably love it.

I saw Valkyrie last night. It was pretty good and accurate to what actually happened, even though it left out some information. It may have been a bit longer than needed, but if you are into history you will probably love it.

Valkyrie is a very good movie....though i would have liked to see that left out information

Burn After Reading

Very humorous. The stupidity of the characters in this movie was great, Malkovich's character was well played... BUT... the look on Pitt's characters face right before, uhhh, that thing happens to him in the closet (to not spoil the movie for anyone who has yet to see it) completely made the movie!