• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Hondo, with John Wayne

How was The Incredible Hulk and Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Sckull?
I liked them a lot when I saw them in the theater and thought they were just as good in my dvd player.
as good as first one ??

I thought Feast II was pretty good, though I think they were going for more laughs in this one than in the first one. The scene with the baby had me laughing my ass off. I'm interested in the third one to see how it all ends.

Spleen

Banned?
Transporter crap story, crap dialouge, dodgy accent. But who cares, right? It's all about the action. And the fight scenes and very well choreographed.

Getting prepared for the third coming out soon. :D

Behind Enemy Lines

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Kelly's Heroes

Great war comedy!

as good as first one ??
Ah, missed this.

I would say it's a pretty good sequel to Feast. I mean, if you liked Feast ... you should like this one. It's certainly more humorous, and taken to the next level where instead of just a bar being attacked, it's an entire town.

Also, it was great seeing some of the survivors from Feast return. :)

Spleen

Banned?
Brazil Twisted genius. De Niro's death is hilariously brilliant, never seen anything like it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
It Happened One Night with Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. At one point Gable took off his shirt, and Colbert stripped down to her nightie slip. That was pretty risque shit back in 1934!