• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I finally just got around to seeing Martin Scorsese's masterwork, The Departed. Deeply impressive movie; a lot of elements of it put me to mind of Goodfellas. Twisted, intricate plot, lovable but disgusting bad guys, superlative cast and acting, great movie.

If you haven't watched "Ratattouille" yet do it, I highly recommend it.

I watched it with my nephew two days ago (he is 8) and it's one of the best cartoon movies I have ever watched, equally to "Finding Nemo".

Grave Dancers

Spleen

Banned?
RocknRolla, it's good. Not great, but good. It has some very funny moments, the acting is top notch and it looks pretty sweet.

However, the plot is fucking shit, the set up is given away in the first 20 seconds of the film (literally) so there is no build up to anything. You don't get a feel for any of the characters, and it is quite confusing at times. Johnny Quid is a pretty cool character, and he made the last quarter of the film worth the while.

Guy Ritchie has obviously been spending too much time in his mansion with Madonna.

My advice; Wait for the DVD and rent it. Don't bother going to the cinema.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Black Hawk Down

When I was in basic training, a drill sergeant in my company was there when that happened. Great movie!!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Fantastic movie! :thumbsup:

I'm watching The Fall about a conversation between a little girl and another hospital patient, but think it's really good. I had to switch it off last night and go to bed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460791/
In a hospital on the outskirts of 1920s Los Angeles, an injured stuntman (Pace) begins to tell a fellow patient, a little girl with a broken arm (Untaru), a fantastical story about 5 mythical heroes. Thanks to his fractured state of mind and her vivid imagination, the line between fiction and reality starts to blur as the tale advances

Maradona, la mano di Dio (aka Maradona, the Hand of God)

A decent movie about that fat little cokehead midget from Argentina, Diego Maradona. From what I understand he was a decent footballer.:rolleyes:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
X men 2 and 3. (Felt like watching a trilogy)

High Anxiety, Dracula Dead and Loving it (Mel Brooks, and I despise only one and a half Brooks movies.. Dracula and Spaceballs. BLEH!)

Sid and Nancy (Gotta love Johnny Rotten.)

Reign of Fire (ehh... no. Kinda, but no.)

Howard the Duck. (LEA FUCKIN' THOMPSON! ::wank wank wank::)

Next up: RoboCop Prime Directives. Finishing up the last download shortly. I look forward to a decent, accurate description of the RoboCop stories.

Freddy vs. Jason. Nice horror movie with everything a good horror should have - bloody murders, dark atmosphere and music and some nude chicks as well. I loved the one at the beginning, her tits still make me crazy. :rolleyes:

The Scorpion King 2
Curse of The Golden Flower
The Spiderwick Chronicles

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
First part of Hostel.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Currently watching Ronin....