• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Descent

I love this movie so much. I guess a PT. 2 is being talked about. I'm not too sure what to think about it.

I just watched this movie for the first time not too long ago. I think it's two pages back or so. The sequel is supposed to be coming out next year and apparently all of the girls are coming back.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I just watched this movie for the first time not too long ago. I think it's two pages back or so. The sequel is supposed to be coming out next year and apparently all of the girls are coming back.

A) I can't believe anyone liked that movie
B) I thought most of them died, so how can they come back?!?!?! :dunno:

A) I can't believe anyone liked that movie
B) I thought most of them died, so how can they come back?!?!?! :dunno:

Sarah and Juno survived but the other three women will be involved in new scene flashbacks or at least that's what I read. I actually picked up the movie because it was $9.99 at Best Buy. I heard that it had a following and the sequel was coming so I decided to check it out. I ended up liking it very much.

Facetious

Moderated
"True Romance" ('93)

Cast :

•Christian Slater
Patricia Arquette
•Dennis Hopper
•Val Kilmer
•Gary Oldman
•Michael Rapaport
•Bronson Pinchot
•Saul Rubinek
•Chris Penn
•Tom Sizemore
•Brad Pitt
•James Gandolfini
•Christopher Walken

"It is billed as a "love story", albeit an unconventional one, as the plot revolves around drugs and violence. Clarence Worley (Slater) and Alabama Whitman (Arquette) attempt to start a new life for themselves using cocaine stolen from Alabama's former pimp and find themselves on the run from the Mafia, ending in a dramatic double-crossing when the police get involved."

trailer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Romance

A must see ! • 2 2/3 stars :D

Sarah and Juno survived but the other three women will be involved in new scene flashbacks or at least that's what I read. I actually picked up the movie because it was $9.99 at Best Buy. I heard that it had a following and the sequel was coming so I decided to check it out. I ended up liking it very much.

As for a horror movie goes its very good. Great setting and alot of good scares. I just dont see how they will make it out of the cave? Juno got her leg stabbed and Sarah i dunno. I will for sure watch part 2 but im not too fond of it so far.

As for a horror movie goes its very good. Great setting and alot of good scares. I just dont see how they will make it out of the cave? Juno got her leg stabbed and Sarah i dunno. I will for sure watch part 2 but im not too fond of it so far.

Honestly I wish they weren't making a second movie because I like the fact that none of them made it out of the cave and they all died. However I guess they can justify saying that Sarah and Juno didn't die because we never actually saw them die. Juno was last seen being stabbed in the leg with a bunch of crawlers moving towards her and then we heard her scream off camera. Sarah was last seen hallucinating that she made it out and then she realized she was still in the cave. However the others are definitely dead.

Ill still watch it regardless. I juts hope it doesn't ruin the 1st film for me considering its one of my favorite horror movies in recent yrs.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Just watched Batman Forever.

Just finished Evan Almighty and a few episodes of "Ghost Whisperer" season 2

Another film I recommend is Alpha Dog, it's also based on true events even if they did have to add some stuff to make it more hollywood.