• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

We've got to wait another goddamn five weeks to get it in this shitty country. Need my Villeneuve fix.
Then, if you're not, I would recommend you to get a little familiar with Dune. The best way would be to read Frank Herberts book. Otrherwise, you can watch the 1984' David Lynch movie or the 2000' mini-series.
Because, if words like "Harkonen" "Fremen" or "Bene Gesserit" don't rind any bell to you, you may find find it quite difficult ot understand the movie...

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Then, if you're not, I would recommend you to get a little familiar with Dune. The best way would be to read Frank Herberts book. Otrherwise, you can watch the 1984' David Lynch movie or the 2000' mini-series.
Because, if words like "Harkonen" "Fremen" or "Bene Gesserit" don't rind any bell to you, you may find find it quite difficult ot understand the movie...
Now, see, that concerns me. A film should exist on its own, it shouldn't need additional reading material.

It doesn't, but reading the book would fill in the gaps that will probably be in the movie. Just like reading Lord of the Rings filled in gaps in the trilogy.
I wouldn't watch the original movie though, not because it's bad, but it may spoil things if you watch two versions so close together. But definitely don't watch the TV mini-series, it's garbage.

For me, the video games were enough to get the lore & get me hooked.

Here's a new release that looks pretty interesting.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Carey Mulligan is amazing.... and wow, that ending!

tumblr_32d6ca00e9c990354e9d5aabf73a7015_46ea3acc_540.jpg

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Went to the Cinema today to watch No Time To Die....Not as good as Skyfall, but still an excellent movie with a good few surprises! :cool: