• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

4060270384_2cb6c91ce6_o.jpg

Watched that last night.
Started re-watching all of his Bond movies, the other day. Watching in order, so far.... Dr No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball and earlier this evening You only Live Twice. :D

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I don't watch animated movies often anymore but I only liked anime movies and series.
Most of my favorite anime movies are sci-fi, the Appleseed movies and Ghost in the Shell movies are very good.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Scarlett Johansson +ghost in the shell; mmmm .. :love:

I'm definitely alone in this opinion but I much preferred this version of Ghost in the Shell. Hated the anime, completely incomprehensible.

Been looking forward to this since last year and it didn't disappoint:-

Green Lantern?! :rolleyes: Dude, did you see .. "Deadpool 2?" He mockingly killed himself (through some time manipulation thing, I think), as he got the script for the GL movie, so he wouldn't have to live with that turd of a movie on his resume. The only good thing that came out of that movie, was that he met his now wife filmiing it. (And, Blake Lively looked totally yummy as a redhead; mmmm..)

Green Lantern?!
I sometimes feel like it gets more flak than it deserves. IMO there have been just as bad superhero movies (if not worse), and the costume design and effects felt pretty bang on for what I would have imagined the GL universe would look like IRL.

For me, GL's "power" never really clicked with me, it just seemed lazy, but that's to do with the original character, not the movie.

What I don't get is why so many other superhero flops get reboots (sometimes multiple), and yet GL continues to be blacklisted.

Oh, and while we are reminiscing about Connery, just re-watches one of, if not my fav of his:
The_Rock_%28movie%29.jpg

That theme song is one of the GOAT.