• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

Spike Lee does his usual gig of messing with the facts, but he succeeds in making a good film that brings out some of the best performances from mainstream actors such as Jasper Pääkkönen and Adam Driver. Based loosely on a true story, and designed to show us just how far we haven't come in equality, the film is worth a look and makes some valid albeit factually undernourished points. I give it 3 Applauds. :clap::clap::clap:

in-the-shadow-of-the-moon-poster-405x600.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Get Out (2017), good movie, I usually don't like graphic violence but I was hoping for more at the end.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5052448/

The hypnosis part is accurate in that most people can be easily hypnotized.
If the hypnosis is done covertly, the victims mind doesn't know it is being hypnotized, and can be more easily controlled.
Every year in America and Canada thousands of people are covertly hypnotized, and 99.9% of them will never remember being hypnotized.
The premise for illegal covert hypnosis is to find out if people who show anti-social behavior or are suspected of crimes, are a danger to society or are guilty of committing crimes.
But like everything that is done in secret, covert hypnosis is abused and used to steal info from people.
I wish I was making this stuff up, but my friends mother is a psychologist, about 12 years ago she warned us that the mental health system is very corrupt, in both America and Canada.
She said never go to a psychologist that isn't recommended by someone you know, if possible always take someone with you and always take a small hidden recording device to record the session.
Most corrupt psychologists can covertly hypnotize you within an hour of meeting you, it would be impossible to prove it, and unlikely that you remember being illegally hypnotized.
Now 80% of psychologists are women, so most of the illegal covert hypnosis is done by female psychologists.