• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

"A Haunting at Silver Falls" was vomit. The entire film can be summed by saying "Come here and pull my finger".

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7710580, member: 346743"]Pitch Perfect

This. IDK what was worse the A Cappella itself or the fact they had live commentators doing a play by play? :facepalm:

Pitch Perfect
Yeah I just saw 15 minutes of it and I thought it was a tv show at first thanks to the lousy cinematography and "witty" dialogue. It's like the director or whoever wrote the script doesn't know how real human beings communicate so they came up with all this snappy, pop culture heavy dialogue because the young people are so into that shit. And every character speaks in that condescending-smartass-holier-than-thou-way and it makes me want to rip my hair out. I also hate the fact that they cast Rebel Wilson because it feels like they're just shoehorning in a token fat chick just for the sake of having a short fat chick to round out the cast of incredibly hot girls. Everything about the movie just feels so fucking fake.

RPM (1997) starring David Arquette. It makes the remake of "Gone in Sixty Seconds" with Nick Cage look like "The Godfather" of car heist films.

Another shitty Sandler movie, Grown Ups 2.