• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

American Psycho. A friend of mine talked it up like it was the cats ass. Well I saw it and now I want to wash my mouth out with buckshot! Thanks a lot penis wrinkle!

zero dark thirty isn't a bad movie but I think if it wasn't based on something historical and remarkably significant it wouldn't have gotten the academy award attention it received.

zero dark thirty isn't a bad movie but I think if it wasn't based on something historical and remarkably significant it wouldn't have gotten the academy award attention it received.
Haven't seen it and won't watch it! I was going to see it and then I heard they didn't have crewchiefs in the Hawks which is complete bullshit. Hey screen writer they were suppose to do a fastrope infil, who was gonna release the ropes? Fuck tard!!! I'll get off my soapbox now.

Haven't seen it and won't watch it! I was going to see it and then I heard they didn't have crewchiefs in the Hawks which is complete bullshit. Hey screen writer they were suppose to do a fastrope infil, who was gonna release the ropes? Fuck tard!!! I'll get off my soapbox now.

I don't blame you for not wanting to see it. From what I have read and heard there was more than their share of inaccuracies among other things. My guess is they just wanted to "Hollywood" the whole situation to make it seem more appealing to movie goers (and sadly those who are uninformed). I have certainly read and watched documentaries that I found more interesting and informative. I guess I'll get off the soapbox too but you are certainly right with everything you posted.

Ghost Rider...dear god that was painful. I ask myself why I watched the entire thing.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
The Dictator.

Jack Reacher

I really hope the books aren't as awful as I found this movie to be.

"Taken 2", what a pathetic and laughable piece of shit and waste of time.

"The Factory" wasn't quite as bad, but still pretty bad.

ban-one

Works for panties
The last bad movie I watched was the first after-series Stargate movie, 'Ark of Truth,' and I have no idea why I watched it. I hated what had happened to the last few seasons of the series, and that movie was just more of that badness. Though it did prevent me from watching the movie I had intended to watch, 'Continuum,' though from what I've read of it, there's only like 2 min of relevance at the end and the rest is useless filler to make a movie. There is a reason they were straight-to-DVD, and I fast-forwarded through large portions of the 'Ark' movie, and I swear it still took me 3 hours to watch, and I think it's only supposed to be a 90 min movie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 'Raiders' was much better.