• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What has Happened to the Republican Party?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Romney talks to much about how much money he has and offers insane bets to fellow candidates. I can't get behind someone who blatantly flashes his money in our faces.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Hey it's show biz now, what do you expect.
Choose the guy with the nicest tan.

That or the one who's obviously all about the money. Oh wait, same piece of shit. I bet he gives himself a raise the first year in.

It has been strange to me how jack wads who usually don't know what they are talking about like to use the term "RINO" to describe republican elected officials that are patriots and have done a million times more for their country and a hundred thousand times more more for the republican party than these pathetic nay Sayers.

WTF is this?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Throw your shit at me if you want. Sarah Palen had the most basic values of conservitism out to get a vote. Now, would like me to see her as president?

I'm not envious of him because he's wealthy,good for him that he's been successful in business. I have a problem when he tries to bullshit us into thinking he's a just like the rest of us who have to work everyday for that paycheck. Why can't he just admit that he's a very wealthy man? stop trying to act like you can relate to us.

every person running for President is wealthy, including Obama. None of them will admit it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
every person running for President is wealthy, including Obama. None of them will admit it.

This is true. But "wealth" is relative". Obama's net worth is around $10 million, while Romney's is around $250 million. As I said, I don't have anything against Romney, or anyone else, for acquiring a substantial net worth. But considering that my net worth is no where near $250 million and $375K in speaking fees wouldn't be chump change to me, I am more than a bit cheesed off that Romney's effective tax rate (at his claimed 15%) is lower than Obama's... and mine! :mad:

I don't blame Romney for taking advantage of a broken, rigged tax system. But from what he's said, he's inclined to make it even more rigged (for those in his income group)... not less.

I was watching that CNN debate and I can honestly say there is not a likeable candidate in that bunch, Ron Paul maybe but in a crazy Uncle sort of way. I'm Canadian so I'm just on the outside looking in but to put it bluntly, all those guys suck and I can't see any of them taking out Obama. Romney is out of touch with the average person, Gingrich just seems like miserable bastard, and Santorum is Santorum. The bullshit politician pandering was on display that night with the whole I'm a good ol'Christian boy who plans to cut taxes, create jobs, and say the same bullshit the other guys are saying without going into detail about it while puppets in the crowd cheer like morons. Like seriously, can anyone here see any of these guys as President?

I was watching that CNN debate and I can honestly say there is not a likeable candidate in that bunch, Ron Paul maybe but in a crazy Uncle sort of way. I'm Canadian so I'm just on the outside looking in but to put it bluntly, all those guys suck and I can't see any of them taking out Obama. Romney is out of touch with the average person, Gingrich just seems like miserable bastard, and Santorum is Santorum. The bullshit politician pandering was on display that night with the whole I'm a good ol'Christian boy who plans to cut taxes, create jobs, and say the same bullshit the other guys are saying without going into detail about it while puppets in the crowd cheer like morons. Like seriously, can anyone here see any of these guys as President?

Great parade of A-holes.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I can't see any of them. Barack Obama is going to walk over any of them. I knew that John McCain couldn't do it. And this bunch is just a weaker lot. Ron Paul is at best a 3rd party candidate and his Numbers will reflect that.

I would like to see more conservative policies implemented but this bunch ain't getting to the White House. 4 more years to wait.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I can't see any of them. Barack Obama is going to walk over any of them. I knew that John McCain couldn't do it. And this bunch is just a weaker lot. Ron Paul is at best a 3rd party candidate and his Numbers will reflect that.

I would like to see more conservative policies implemented but this bunch ain't getting to the White House. 4 more years to wait.

Weaker how?
I just don't get some of you here( not just you bob just bob).
Have a lot of you here discovered a way to survive without working?
Look around......gas is sky high, businesses are closing left and right, nobody's hiring, cutbacks left and right, everything is going up and up every time you turn around.....the economy is fucked in every way.
Everybodys getting poorer except the ones living of the ones who still have a job.
It hasn't been this bad since the depression.
And still most all I see here is putting down republicans.......
It makes me realize just why this is all happening. People have been conditioned into blaming the wrong cats.
so the ones who are actually fucking it up keep on doing so, unchecked......with smiles on their ugly liberal faces.

Obama is history...bad history. And if he does get re-elected we have no one to blame but ourselves when were all in the poorhouse in the coming 5 years.

And any one of the current or former republican candidates would do a better job than Obama. How could they do worse?
Even a dead dog is a better choice because at least a dead dog wouldn't intentionally fuck everything up (which is what Obama is clearly doing, either that or he's seriously incompetent).
I warned ya's years ago, this guys up to no good.

Weaker how?
Look around......gas is sky high, businesses are closing left and right, nobody's hiring, cutbacks left and right, everything is going up and up every time you turn around.....the economy is fucked in every way.
Everybodys getting poorer except the ones living of the ones who still have a job.
It makes me realize just why this is all happening. People have been conditioned into blaming the wrong cats.
so the ones who are actually fucking it up keep on doing so, unchecked......with smiles on their ugly liberal faces.

Obama is history...bad history. And if he does get re-elected we have no one to blame but ourselves when were all in the poorhouse in the coming 5 years.

And any one of the current or former republican candidates would do a better job than Obama. How could they do worse?
Even a dead dog is a better choice because at least a dead dog wouldn't intentionally fuck everything up (which is what Obama is clearly doing, either that or he's seriously incompetent).
I warned ya's years ago, this guys up to no good.

I have no dog in this fight but the American economy was going into the shitter long before Obama got into office. He's just had bad luck at being President at the wrong time as really a lot depends on what the guy before you did while in office. Things don't magically change with a new person in power. For example, I'm President during a nice couple years of having a surplus but am blowing through the money like it's nothing, the average person don't care because they're making money and are busy buying big screen TVs and other bullshit they probably don't need.

Uh-oh, my term is up and the next guy comes into office and finds everything in a total mess as those cushy surplus years are over and the crazy spending has put us in a deficit. Taxes need to be raised and cuts need to be implemented. The average person now wakes up from their spending orgy and the euphoria of it has worn off and now they're pissed and claim this new guy is the worst President ever and that I was so awesome because everything was a giant party while I was in office.

I think this is the problem with American politics, you've got two sides who are in a giant dick waving contest and are trying to do their best to screw the other guy over; meanwhile, completely ignoring their actual job, which is to make the lives of the American people better.

They have lost all touch with reality, they must think that all Americans "hate fags" and worship "jesus" all day. I will be glad when the ignorant people who are responsible for the Republican party all die out. The sooner that all the old morons with out dated views and back ward thinking die off the better. it is sad that the youth of the world today are at the mercy of such stupid old fools.

Nothing new, but both parties seem corrupt to me. I don't see any real public service from either party.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Weaker how?
Meester...your posts have continued to stray farther from reality and closer to unfounded right-wing talking points and Obama-bashing. It's getting old.

I'm just going to go ahead and put one of your assertions to rest right now: the poor aren't costing the taxpayer nearly as much as the rich.
Finally, $580 million of the $2.45 billion in total UI overpayments for 2001, or 1.9% of total UI payments for that year, was attributable to fraud or abuse within the UI program.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/legacy/humres/107cong/6-11-02/6-11find.htm
Not chump-change, for sure, and I'm not arguing it's not a problem. However...
Former IRS Commissioner Charles Rossotti (2002) estimated that in a given year, the IRS assesses almost $30 billion of taxes that it will never collect.
[...]
Finally, the opportunities for evasion have been growing. While the overall number of returns grew by 16 percent, the number of tax returns reporting more than $100,000 of income grew by 342 percent. These people who face the highest marginal tax rates have the most to gain from tax evasion, and the most opportunities to engage in it. Commissioner Rossotti reported that "enormous amounts of money ... flow through 'pass-through entities'—such as partnerships, trusts, and S-corporations," which are ideally suited to hiding income. In tax year 2000, pass-throughs accounted for 4.8 million tax returns with over $660 billion of income.
[...]
By 2001, despite a well publicized epidemic of questionable and illegal corporate tax shelters in the late 1990s, less than 1 percent of corporations were audited. (Indeed, that statistic makes one suspect that the corporate tax shelter boom was fed by the IRS's apparent indifference.)

Tax evasion undermines both Republicans' and Democrats' notion of a good government. The lost tax revenue inevitably means higher taxes on law-abiding citizens, less government services, or both. If we could close half of the tax gap, the IRS could raise close to $150 billion on tax year 2003 returns (assuming that the tax gap grows at the same rate as GDP). Over the decade, collections would increase by something like $1.7 trillion—the entire cost of the 2001 tax cut as scored by the JCT. With that money, we could (1) eliminate more than two-thirds of the public debt according to CBO projections, or (2) cut income tax rates across the board by more than 10 percent, or (3) provide health care for the uninsured and a generous prescription drug benefit under Medicare, or (4) fully fund the transition to individual accounts under Social Security. I don't mean to endorse any of these policy proposals (my four kids, however, think that paying down the debt is a very good idea), but they illustrate that this huge hole in our income tax is keeping us from getting the government any of us wants.
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/url.cfm?ID=900641

And, for the UK:
Tax evasion costs the Treasury £15.2 billion in lost revenue, while benefit fraud costs £1.1 billion every year.
http://citywire.co.uk/money/tax-evasion-costs-treasury-15-times-more-than-benefit-fraud/a378274

See signature.

I think the Republican Party has been struggling for a long time to focus on one identity. They have pigeon-holed themselves, (with the help of Republican voters who do things like vote on single, "Christian," issues,) into the "Conservative Christian" camp. This is going to do nothing but reap poor rewards. Making Religion such an intrinsic part of your core political platform will drive you to pander to the extremes of the religion. Thus, the nut-job, overly conservative people become [NOBABE]"the voice" [/NOBABE]of your party.

It's bad. The Republicans need to re-focus.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What has Happened to the Republican Party?

After the death of Lincoln, not much.

What happened to Republican Party ? Christian integrism took control of it