• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What gives us the right to eat other creatures?

What gives us the right to dominate and industrize other animals, turning them into products such as meat, milk, fur, glue and others.
What gives us the right to exploit all the resources of this world into our own benefit?
I hate it when people think of themself "overall I think I am pretty nice guy", while they are actually just far from being it. Because all humans are "not good".
In other words, will you cry like a baby when another alien race come to this planet and decides to make products out of humans such as burgers and soap?

4G63

Closed Account
It was evolutionary. In order for delicate humans to survive the plains of Africa they needed tools, to make tools they needed large brains, to fuel those brains they needed to take in large quantity's of protein, meat.

Most animals have to meat to sustain themselves, it's part of being in an environment; endless feedback loops, someday a shark might eat me.

Well, I think the thing that gives us the right to eat other creatures, well, the main thing, is our place at the top of the FOOD CHAIN!

It's called Natural Selection/Darwinism, and NO it's not about "sport" hunting. It's about survival.

One species has to be on top of the food chain, and we happen to be IT (despite the stupid things we do in other arenas of life :rolleyes: ). If a person is guilt-ridden about eating plants and animals there's only one option: starvation and death. :rolleyes: :ban:

Every single creature on earth that is not a "plant" has to eat to survive. Since non-plants cannot survive on photosynthesis, something somehow and somewhere is going to DIE if we elect to live. :eek: God, it sounds so barbaric, but that's just how it works. lol :hatsoff:

Trigger1286 said:
What gives us the right to dominate and industrize other animals, turning them into products such as meat, milk, fur, glue and others.
What gives us the right to exploit all the resources of this world into our own benefit?
I hate it when people think of themself "overall I think I am pretty nice guy", while they are actually just far from being it. Because all humans are "not good".
In other words, will you cry like a baby when another alien race come to this planet and decides to make products out of humans such as burgers and soap?

If E.T. wants to eat me then let him. But first I'm gonna fuck his daughter in the ass:thefinger

The Cat Eats The Mouse. The Lion Eats the Gazelle. It's called the Food Chain and we are on Top. What gives us the right? I Dont know. Aliens could come here and kill us all. Hell, i'd be as happy as i can be. The Whole fucking problem resolved in an instant. At least that's my take on it.

Trigger1286 said:
Nobody signed a piece of paper giving us the right. When you're bigger, stronger, or smarter, you take what you want.
Trigger1286 said:
Well who said humans are good? Oh right... a human. People are just another parasite on the planet. We kill stuff, shit all over the place for 60-70 years, then we die. Only humans think humans are good.
Trigger1286 said:
Probably, yes. It is inevitable that another species will eventually come along and kill us off or enslave us (or use us as soap). And It won't come from space. It'll happen right here on earth. Just as Homo sapiens are an advanced mutation of neanderthals. And being human nature, we killed them off because we were the more advanced species. It'll happen again. We'll mutate just as almost every other species on earth has.

[fatbastard]

I'm bigger than you. I'm higher on the food chain.

Get in my BELLY

[/fatbastard]

Perhaps the more important question is what prevents us from doing all these things.

Last edited:
Well, except for religious zealots... They seem to stay in one place and are on an evolutionary treadmill! LOL :thefinger :ban:

superfly2 said:
...It is inevitable that another species will eventually come along and kill us off or enslave us (or use us as soap). And It won't come from space. It'll happen right here on earth. Just as Homo sapiens are an advanced mutation of neanderthals. And being human nature, we killed them off because we were the more advanced species. It'll happen again. We'll mutate just as almost every other species on earth has.

Trigger1286 said:

Do you eat meat poultry fish or dairy?
Do you own leather?
Have you ever used glue?
Cavemen were beasts with nothing they learned to make spears and sharp sticks as time went on we made swords and guns in the future it will be something else if we were all wimpy and shit we would be dead it is about living.
say u trapped in the middle of nowhere and u are gonna die unless u eat, you see a bunny or deer going by are u gonna kill it and eat or are u gonna let it go cause u think u have no right to kill it?
Who said animals were good, what gives an animal the right to kill another animal? He does it for survival the same reason we do. What gives a fish the right to eat other smaller fish? What gives a bug the right to eat other bugs? SURVIVAL

We have the right because we worked our way up the evolutionary ladder and 'pwned' the competition, so I'm gonna assert myself as a member of the dominant species until my steak rebels.

Let them martian bastards come, this manburger won't taste so good that it's gonna be worth the hassle I'ma give 'em.

Crazy Nutz said:
We have the right because we worked our way up the evolutionary ladder and 'pwned' the competition, so I'm gonna assert myself as a member of the dominant species until my steak rebels.

Let them martian bastards come, this manburger won't taste so good that it's gonna be worth the hassle I'ma give 'em.

BWAHAHAHAHA :rofl2:

My gun and my wanting to stay alive

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Hmm I dunno, who gave cats the "right" to eat mice?

Who gave bears the "right" to eat fish, or fish the "right" to eat minnows or worms?

And before you come forward and state that it's just us humans that herd and pin up animals.

Take a good long look at the ants. Or wasps injecting their eggs into worms as a natural incubator and when they hatch the wasp larvae consume the worm.

Yes, as you can see I took Trigger off my Ignore List.

It looks like he's more playing the part of Devil's Advocate, than trying to be confrontational.

Oh if Martians wanna come and chomp on us, I like to see them try. Cuz we won't give up without a fight.

-cs™