• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Gears 2...STILL. Hopefully I'll be finishing up the co-op campaign tonight. I've spent far to much time in multiplayer and horde. Time to finish the damn campaign. Only 1 act left!!!

Gears 2...STILL. Hopefully I'll be finishing up the co-op campaign tonight. I've spent far to much time in multiplayer and horde. Time to finish the damn campaign. Only 1 act left!!!

I finished the single player campaign last night. As soon as it ended I was like "Alright when is Gears 3 coming out?":D

Picked up Morrowind: Game of the Year edition at Half Price Books for $9.99 a month or so ago. Really enjoying it! :yesyes:

Legzman

Jumping back and forth between gears 2 and Rockband 2. I finally beat Gears 2 last week. I've still gotta go through and do it on insane now. But FUCK thats hard!

I havent finished it yet but If you beat GoW2 on hard do you get an achievement for beating it on easy and normal too? I would hate having to play the game again and again on easier levels.

Legzman

I havent finished it yet but If you beat GoW2 on hard do you get an achievement for beating it on easy and normal too? I would hate having to play the game again and again on easier levels.

yea you do. I was doing co-op with someone who was on normal and I was worried I wouldn't get the achievement for hard but I did as well as for normal and casual.

Not sure how I was on hard and he was on normal unless it defaulted to hard setting or gave me less health and weaker ammo which is possible I suppose.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Considering buying Fallout for PS3...I very badly want to play it...just...eh, money...holidays...it's a bitch...

just picked up 5 games for the 360 last week. right now im dividin my time on gears of war 2, call of duty world at war, world championship of poker 2008, unreal tournament 3, and ninety nine nights

lovin it!

anyone else here got a 8 inch boner waitin for starcraft 2???? :D