• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Finally giving psvr a try. Man, some awesome games. A little bit of nausea is some of them but most are fine. The worlds collection is great and I love re7 vr.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I got two asteroids captured around the planet in KSP. Unfortunately when you ramp up their relative speeds to about double orbital velocity the engine just cant refresh fast enough to get reliable collisions.

Been playing Destiny 2 but after all the controversy I'm just about ready to put this game away for good, with the rapidly dying community and all that.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
11 more shrines and I've found em all in Breath of the Wild. These 11 are being a bitch to find, however.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
6 shrines. I refuse to cheat. But seriously, where the fuck are they?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Borderlands 2. Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt DLC.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I got a new game extension today, already had Medieval Total War, Britannica, Teutonic, The Crusades Pack, and the New World.

Now I could add the Empire edition (Including sea wars and so on, and the Napoleon edition, and I am quite enthusiastic

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Finally broke down and ordered an SNES classic. I have a working SNES and a handful of games, but fuck it.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition...

Just fell in some lava and lost 92 diamonds, four diamond pickaxes, plus all my food. :crying:

Yeah... that happened to me a lot in the beginning. I play is casually on Wii U.