• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Shadow Complex Remastered it's a 2.5d shooter platform game , it's quite good to be honest , Wolfenstein the new colossus and the Evil Within 2 are waiting for me too i'm a huge fan of survival horror .

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Innocently downloaded the demo for Dragon Quest Builders thinking nothing of it. Oh, its some Minecraft clone.. A half hour later, purchased the full game. :helpme:

Master Reboot from the PSN Flash sale.
Nothing groundbreaking, but for literally a couple $'s it's well worth the concept and atmosphere.

I guess it's technically classified as a horror game but so far it's more ambiance than scary stuff.
I thought I read somewhere one of the mods doesn't like horror games (Adam?), but I think this would even be enjoyable for them.

A highly modded Battletech. I'm trying to get it even closer to a tabletop experience. I almost wish they could get a Megamek level of fidelity to the rules, but with the graphics of the Battletech game. Spites on a screen just doesn't have the same coolness factor as watching giant bipedal machines of war romp around. Still it's worth playing to me.

Warframe on PS4

I found that cheap a couple weeks ago but haven't played it yet. Any good?

Yeah it's pretty good. It's one of those games where the choices you make will have consequences during your playthrough. I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution and this is the sequel to that game. They include a Human Revolution recap video for people who didn't play it or need a refresher. Love the music and the games get me even more pumped for Cyberpunk 2077.

Once there will be the Aquatic Update for the PS4 edition, I will start playing Minecraft again. I visited my world after 1 year and I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes