• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
That's crazy. They finally add a very important part to the franchise and you say there's too much of it. Asylum and City didn't have open roads, there's still more gameplay on foot and true Batman fans loved the inclusion of the Batmobile. Of course it's not bad. It's amazing and the Batmobile gameplay is so much fun. I don't envy game designers trying to please gamers.

I just don't see it that way myself. :dunno: Sure there are a lot of Batmobile moments and things that need to be done with it, but there is also plenty of things that can or must be done without it. If they put the Batmobile in there and only had token gameplay using it people would be complaining about that even more.
I didn't said that i don't like the batmobile, But in my view there's too much batmobile.
Would loved to play more with Batman and his acolytes.
I like the Batmobile gameplay and think it's an awesome addition to the series. The only downside I had with the game was the tank battles. I wish there were more 1 on 1 fights with iconic villains rather than fighting tanks. That's what dlc is for though, I guess.
Yeah too many tanks that a bit ridiculous, Actually i would loved to have more fighting scenes with Batman's buddy's Catwoman, Robin ect (these scenes were great but not enough, because everything has been focused on the batmobile.) Anyway i've finished the story mode.

Now playing Resident Evil Revelations (the fist one)
Doesn't look bad so far.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon PC

211386_ace1.jpg

dog fight mode here is awesome

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I thought the same and actually gave up on it once or twice. The story takes a bit to get going but when it does, it's f'n awesome. Prob the best RPG I've played.
Yeah I will probably give it a go. I was just a little overwhelmed with everything at first and the combat system takes some getting used to.
But actually on the other hand these type of games are no good for me, because I'm the "completionist" type where I just have to find/loot everything. lol

I just followed your guys advice and got me FALLOUT:3, it even was a discount, lucky me. It says it was Game of the Year somewhere, so I think you all were right

Yeah that (GotY edition) was what I picked up too.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Just finished Link Between Worlds (3DS) and Puzzles and Dragons Z (The Mario part)

Started up the original Puzzles and Dragons part now.

I didn't said that i don't like the batmobile, But in my view there's too much batmobile.
Would loved to play more with Batman and his acolytes.

Yeah too many tanks that a bit ridiculous, Actually i would loved to have more fighting scenes with Batman's buddy's Catwoman, Robin ect (these scenes were great but not enough, because everything has been focused on the batmobile.) Anyway i've finished the story mode.

Now playing Resident Evil Revelations (the fist one)
Doesn't look bad so far.

Rocksteady tried to make something different. There are some villain battles. Riddler and Pyg for example. The first 3 games have plenty of villain battles. This game is suppose to be the finale and they wanted to go out with a bang. I think the tank battles are a blast but I was upset to see even more riddles to solve and trophies to collect.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Picked up some DS games the other day. I'll try them soon.

I got.. Lego Star Wars and one of the Star Wars battlefield games. Or something like that.

Just bought Battlefield Hardline, why did no-one tell me about this sooner? Much bigger maps than CoD

Have you played any of the Battlefield games? The maps have always been bigger than CoD which to me makes it the better series. I'm addicted to it. I wasn't impressed with Hardline as much as I was with Battlefield 4 though

Enjoying Five Nights at Freddy's and Asylum Night Shift games. So excited for Mad Max! Just around the corner.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Fired up Mother (Earthbound 1) on NES. Looking forward to actually completing it this time.

I also am on a Kid Icarus kick. Beat Myths and Monsters on Gameboy last night. Now on the original on NES as well.

Been playing a shit ton of Destiny lately ever since I saw the trailer to the new expansion pack. Really want to pick up that new Until Dawn but no money for it unfortunately.