• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

im trying to plow through Fallout New Vages: the latest DLC.
so i can devote my time to NCAA12 football,crysis2 and every other game i havent gotten to yet! InFamous!

The same games I've been playing non stop for awhile now....Black Ops and NHL 11. Mind you once NHL 12/Battlefield 3/Modern Warfare 3 comes out, my time will be devoted to those 3 games :). I'll throw in Batman Arkham City and Dead Island in there as well for a few weeks as well...maybe Saints Row 3 too....

The same games I've been playing non stop for awhile now....Black Ops and NHL 11. Mind you once NHL 12/Battlefield 3/Modern Warfare 3 comes out, my time will be devoted to those 3 games :). I'll throw in Batman Arkham City and Dead Island in there as well for a few weeks as well...maybe Saints Row 3 too....

There are a lot of good games coming out soon:

Batman: Arkham City
Gears of War 3
Rage
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Twisted Metal
Saints Row The Third
Dead Island

Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I tried Fallout 3, the game was pretty sweet but it took up way too much memory on my PS3, so I had to get rid of the save file.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't play games since my tv died. Can't get into em on a 25 inch lcd. Oh well this has left me with other things to do to fill my weekends now.

I'll play battlefield 3, MW3, and saints row 3 when they all come out. But I won't get into any of em very much. Hell probably won't even play em long enough to beat em.

Sad point in my life when I really don't care much for video games anymore. :(

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sucks to be you, Legz. I'll be sure to play extra hard for you.

I just bought The Chronicles of Riddick for PS3, King of Fighters 7 for PS3 and The Thing on Blu Ray for $15. I'm now playing King of Fighters 7.

L3ggy

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and NHL 12 demo

L3ggy

Red Dead Redemption

I just completed the Undead Nightmare storyline.

All I will say is beating it gets you the death horse.

I actually had the Death horse before I beat it. I was able to track him down and rope him. It's been a long time though so I forgot exactly where I saw him.

Thread Topic:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution on XBOX 360

L3ggy

I just completed the Undead Nightmare storyline.

All I will say is beating it gets you the death horse.

I've beaten both RDR and Undead Nightmare.