• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

I have been playing the demo for Dead Nation on the PS3 a lot. I have beaten it 4 times, all without dying.

I am also playing Batman: Arkam Asylum, trying to beat it for the second time, so I'm ready for Arkam City once it comes out.

AAA Lucha Libre

Just started on MMO Rift in a trial - but already capped on level (15). Good game tho, Wow clone but graphics way better and more interactive environemnt (invasions).
And no lag! Other things are better then wow too, yet sometimes I wish they didnt use wow as 'defacto standard' and start thinking/designing out of the box.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Borderlands DLC - Claptraps Robot Revolution and Mad Moxxis' Underdome Riot.

Mr Glam

Closed Account
Chess and Poker. Took me a while to get used to playing them, the first time I tried I spent three hours trying to find the battery slot.

(joking)

I'm currently playing a old Football Mogul game.

Modnation Racers - It gives me my Mario Kart fix although I do wish it wouldn't boot you out of career mode after every race.

LA Noire - I'm liking the crime solving stuff here. I'm like a 1940s Gil Grissom.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

NCAA Football 12 and Crysis 2. I'm trying to finish Crysis so that I can devote full attention to Deus Ex: Human Revolution when it comes out on Tuesday.