• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

bout to finish my devils may cry 4 from like 2 years ago lol you know how hard it is to finish a game when you have call of duties and gears coming out every 14 months

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Microbot

I just got Tekken 6. its a lot of Fun.

Fallout New Vegas and it makes me want to punch the makers of the game in the balls due to the freezing issues and the quests that you can't complete due to some error.

Finishing up AC and tying to find all the damn flags too but i might just wait til i finish the game because im practically done anyway! Fuck the templars!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Dead Space

Dead Space

The part that gave me the most trouble in the game was with the meteor and how you have to get the beacon on it. Trying to get to zero gravity must have killed me like 5 times. Trying to get to the platform outside was really tough. Thankfully I ended up beating the game before my hard-drive crashed. I will be getting the second one.

I just played a little bit of Brutal Legend. I'm done playing video games for now, but tomorrow, a buddy and myself are going to continue playing Resident Evil 5. We are at the part with the huge Spider in Chapter 5.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
GT5 and monopoly streets. Most likely gonna send 1 or both of those back in the mail tomorrow.

Looks like its back to MAG again.