• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

I got 3 more games that I'll be rotating in if I can ever pry myself from Dragon Age Origins... The other two games are Army of Two: 40th Day and Darksiders. I must say that Dragon Age is fucking sweet. :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Deadspace.

currently immersed in Fallout:New Vegas and............FUCKING HATING THE GLITCHES in this game!
how does a company get to put out a game that is embarassingly full of glitches without facing any consequences? Obsidian and/or Bethesda should be banned from releasing games ever again until they can get control of the glitches in a new release. do they not have a QA team that plays these games before release? AWFUL....FUCKING AWFUL:mad::mad::mad:

Just ran through Vanquish and I must say that game is awesome..all be it short. One of the coolest games ive played in a while, fast past frantic action at its best

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I Paid $50 For This Game, And There's No Instruction Book! for the Scorny Plaxstation 4.

currently immersed in Fallout:New Vegas and............FUCKING HATING THE GLITCHES in this game!
how does a company get to put out a game that is embarassingly full of glitches without facing any consequences? Obsidian and/or Bethesda should be banned from releasing games ever again until they can get control of the glitches in a new release. do they not have a QA team that plays these games before release? AWFUL....FUCKING AWFUL:mad::mad::mad:

That's one of the reasons that I can't get through Fallout 3
But Brink looks soooo good!

I finally got Borderlands and Brutal Legend, so I will probably start those two games here really soon. I also got Resident Evil 5 for the XBOX 360 and Modern Warfare 1 and 2 for the XBOX 360 as well. I've had Modern Warfare for the 360 for a while now, but my buddy damaged the disc and never replaced it, my copy of Modern Warfare 2 won't read.

Going from having beaten all of my games for the XBOX 360 to now having 6 games I still have yet to beat is really cool.

I will rotate:

Dead Rising
Dead Rising 2
Just Cause 2
Borderlands
Brutal Legend
Resident Evil 5

Until I beat the games or get sick of them.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Power Paddleball Pinball Pudwacker for the XStation 3.

Power Paddleball Pinball Pudwacker for the XStation 3.

Psh! Xstation 3 is so last year! If you were cool you'd be playing the Ystation3D and playing Power Paddleball Pinball Pudwacker in Yo Face 3D edition!

What happened? Your mommy didn't buy you the new system for Christmas and you are stuck with old games?

Bwahah!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Psh! Xstation 3 is so last year! If you were cool you'd be playing the Ystation3D and playing Power Paddleball Pinball Pudwacker in Yo Face 3D edition!

What happened? Your mommy didn't buy you the new system for Christmas and you are stuck with old games?

Bwahah!

My momma used to work for Canadian Club distilleries. She'd come home drunk and beat dad and us kids up. I didn't have very many good Christmases. Except for that time she was in detox and mail-ordered me a GrayBoy Advance with a copy of Final Fantasy My Ass.

I have so many new games now it's a little more than overwhelming. It seems that everybody (all two people that got me Christmas presents... :crying:) decided to ignore my wish list containing a mere 2 items (cigarettes and beer :dunno:), and buy me video games instead as if I DIDN'T already have my gaming plate too full. Now I have three MORE games to go through.

*Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010), which is frustratingly difficult... :mad:
*Fallout: New Vegas (Which I refuse to start until I 100% complete Fallout 3)
*Fable 3 (Which I also refuse to start until I finish Fable 2)

Yay fucking me. There goes ALL my freetime... :facepalm: Why couldn't they just give me what I asked for? :dunno::dunno: