• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

We're an endangered species. Please donate!

As for your affinity for Bayern Munich ... you've never been to Germany, I suppose. They're the antichrist.

I have no affinity with Bayern at all, just pointing out that while everyone wets/creams themselves over how brilliant Barca are they just got stuffed 7-0. Obviously if they had played Man United then would have lost 20-0. As for Germany, I love the place I've been maybe 30 times in the last 15 years. They all fucking love handball which I find is the shitest sport ever after Ice Hockey, Baseball, basketball & Yankee football (other than basketball I've been to see a game at all three sports in the States)

Manchester United all the way... I also support Celtic, Leeds, Real Madrid, and Juventus, Columbus Crew, River Plate, England and Holland.

Hate Chelsea because they are trying to buy there way to everything rather than building a team like Man United and Arsenal have done. Granted Real is the same way, but the only reason I support them is because of Zidane and Beckham. Zidane is absolutely amazing. So is Davids... to bad he went to a bastard club like Barca. But Chelsea have that attitude that we can buy anyone because we have a rich playboy Russian with money... and it kills the market and the game... plus it's a shame that they are firing an exceptional coach in Ranieri just because the powers with the money don't like him... they can have Kenyon, he's a bastard too. I had respect for Chelsea until Abramovich came along.

Cant say I am the biggest supporter of Arsenal, but I really respect them and truely love watching them play, it's a thing of beauty. Plus props on this years accomplishment.

But I am a Red Devil at heart. Loved them since the early 90's when I first came to love football, or soccer as they so call it here in the US.

Man United and Leeds are rivals! haha

Man United and Leeds are rivals! haha

God almighty, I'm Yid Army through and through and even I know :

"We are the..... pride of all Europe,
The cock of the North,
We hate the Scousers,
And Cockneys of course (and LEEDS!)"

Having said that, it's completely fucking pointless to pick on a post from 9 years ago by a bloke that hasn't even logged into the board in 8 years......

God almighty, I'm Yid Army through and through and even I know :

"We are the..... pride of all Europe,
The cock of the North,
We hate the Scousers,
And Cockneys of course (and LEEDS!)"

Having said that, it's completely fucking pointless to pick on a post from 9 years ago by a bloke that hasn't even logged into the board in 8 years......

Hahahaha oops I didn't see the date

Commiserations for when Arsenal beat Newcastle tomorrow by the way. I hoped you'd finish 4th :(

Commiserations for when Arsenal beat Newcastle tomorrow by the way. I hoped you'd finish 4th :(

It would actually be the Tottenham way to draw 0-0 with Sunderland even if Newcastle scraped a draw with the Woolwich.

Stranger things have happened. The Toon may go out with a rocket up their arse to prove a point after Pardew's ridiculous "doesn't matter if we lose 4-0" remark. Or they may be desperate to get a result to finish above Sunderland..... nah, not enough actual Geordies in the squad for that to matter.

If the Woolwich score less than 3 at St James' I shall be shocked.

It would actually be the Tottenham way to draw 0-0 with Sunderland even if Newcastle scraped a draw with the Woolwich.

Stranger things have happened. The Toon may go out with a rocket up their arse to prove a point after Pardew's ridiculous "doesn't matter if we lose 4-0" remark. Or they may be desperate to get a result to finish above Sunderland..... nah, not enough actual Geordies in the squad for that to matter.

If the Woolwich score less than 3 at St James' I shall be shocked.

No way Newcastle will scrape a draw with Arsenal's form. Hate to say it but you're in the Europa again mate. Trust the gooners to sneak into the top 4 right at the end.

As I say, I'll be shocked if they concede less than 3. I expect 5.

It's not even the form recently that's been the difference. It's been the last two months of having their noses in front and while all and sundry said "yeah but Spurs have a game in hand" while all along knowing that the game in hand was at Scumford Bridge, i.e. a hiding to nothing.

The biggest factor being winning the derby to go 7 points clear.... then dropping 8 points of the next 12 available while Arsenal dropped none. You don't get into the Champions League if you get beat at Anfield and rebound by pulling a blank at home to bastard Fulham.

As I say, I'll be shocked if they concede less than 3. I expect 5.

It's not even the form recently that's been the difference. It's been the last two months of having their noses in front and while all and sundry said "yeah but Spurs have a game in hand" while all along knowing that the game in hand was at Scumford Bridge, i.e. a hiding to nothing.

The biggest factor being winning the derby to go 7 points clear.... then dropping 8 points of the next 12 available while Arsenal dropped none. You don't get into the Champions League if you get beat at Anfield and rebound by pulling a blank at home to bastard Fulham.

We're lucky as 2 games are being shown here in the USA.....................ESPN 2 is showing ARSENAL at NEWCASTLE and FSO(FOX SPORTS OHIO) is televising WEST BROM at MAN U. so of course i'll be watching ARSENAL/NEWCASTLE

So it comes down to either TOTTENHAM or ARSENAL for the 4th spot in the standings. Will one of these teams succumb to the pressure of winning ?

So i need to be influenced.............who should i root for and who deserves to be the 4th ?

So i need to be influenced.............who should i root for and who deserves to be the 4th ?

If you're watching Newcastle v Arsenal, I'd say cheer for the underdog, which would be Newcastle. It would be hilarious to see the Arsenal drop a bollock when it's in their hands, and sweet revenge for 2006.

We're lucky as 2 games are being shown here in the USA.....................ESPN 2 is showing ARSENAL at NEWCASTLE and FSO(FOX SPORTS OHIO) is televising WEST BROM at MAN U. so of course i'll be watching ARSENAL/NEWCASTLE

So it comes down to either TOTTENHAM or ARSENAL for the 4th spot in the standings. Will one of these teams succumb to the pressure of winning ?

Well, up until the previous 2 months or so, Tottenham have had the better season in my opinion.

However Arsenal's recent from has been terrific (even going so far as drawing with the great Man United), and I believe they would be able to do much more than Spurs (Tottenham) in next season's Champions League (Europe's premier competition) with a few signings this summer.

As a neutral, you should probably root for Arsenal. I, however, hate them and I would like to see different English teams in the Champions League. So I'll be rooting Tottenham.

EDIT - By the way, should probably have mentioned that you need to finish in the top 4 in the Premier League to qualify for the Champions League.

As a neutral, you should probably root for Arsenal.

Don't be daft. Neutrals don't cheer for Arsenal, they're the bad guys! Everybody knows that. Outside of fans of their own clubs and their rivals, Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Liverpool are the bad guys. United, Spurs and Everton are the good guys.

;)

Don't be daft. Neutrals don't cheer for Arsenal, they're the bad guys! Everybody knows that. Outside of fans of their own clubs and their rivals, Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Liverpool are the bad guys. United, Spurs and Everton are the good guys.

;)

United the good guys? I thought we were the most hated team in England haha.

And I think Chelsea and Man Shitty are let off the hook by neutrals far too much. I've never been able to understand why people hate a real, hard working successful team more than plastic clubs that won nothing before their billionaire owners.

United the good guys? I thought we were the most hated team in England haha.

Spurs & Everton fans like United. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Of all the teams that have/could win a league title, we like United most because they play the game the right way and over the last 20 years have had the fewest cunts playing for them.

I spent 6 years living in Manchester, all the United fans were lovely and I count some among my best friends. The City fans were all scummy, arrogant, gobshites or all three. It's also nice when United fans say "I have a lot of time for Spurs." Actually I get that a lot from fans of a fair few other teams. Villa, Newcastle, Albion.

FUN FACT : By beating Swansea, United guaranteed they would end the season having beaten 18 of the 19 other teams in at least one game home or away this season. The 19th? Let's just say your Achilles heel was named Clint.

1.Celtic
2.Tottenham
3.St Mirren
4.Barcelona

I have had a season ticket at Celtic Park for years, while I go to a few St Mirren games each season.
I've only been to a handful of Tottenham and Barcelona games though

If you're watching Newcastle v Arsenal, I'd say cheer for the underdog, which would be Newcastle. It would be hilarious to see the Arsenal drop a bollock when it's in their hands, and sweet revenge for 2006.

Damn cable tv froze on us here. Waiting for the techs to fix the problem. In that case yes, go NEWCASTLE !

Well, up until the previous 2 months or so, Tottenham have had the better season in my opinion.

However Arsenal's recent from has been terrific (even going so far as drawing with the great Man United), and I believe they would be able to do much more than Spurs (Tottenham) in next season's Champions League (Europe's premier competition) with a few signings this summer.

As a neutral, you should probably root for Arsenal. I, however, hate them and I would like to see different English teams in the Champions League. So I'll be rooting Tottenham.

EDIT - By the way, should probably have mentioned that you need to finish in the top 4 in the Premier League to qualify for the Champions League.

I'll be rooting for TOTTENHAM and hope NEWCASTLE pulls the upset. Might have to wait for the replay to see it though. Talk about bad timing for the cable to freeze up, and it's 80 degrees here and sunny for crying out loud ha !!

Spurs & Everton fans like United. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Of all the teams that have/could win a league title, we like United most because they play the game the right way and over the last 20 years have had the fewest cunts playing for them.

I spent 6 years living in Manchester, all the United fans were lovely and I count some among my best friends. The City fans were all scummy, arrogant, gobshites or all three. It's also nice when United fans say "I have a lot of time for Spurs." Actually I get that a lot from fans of a fair few other teams. Villa, Newcastle, Albion.

FUN FACT : By beating Swansea, United guaranteed they would end the season having beaten 18 of the 19 other teams in at least one game home or away this season. The 19th? Let's just say your Achilles heel was named Clint.

Heard on the pre-game show that GARETH BALE is a free agent after the season. Do you think he'll re-sign with TOTTENHAM ? Also, i saw a feature on CLINT DEMPSEY an American on Tottenham. They also have Brad Friedel. Another reason for me to root for the Spurs !