• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What exactly makes a female ass "hot"???

What, in your opinion, does a female ass need to give it that certain something that makes you spring to attention and say "Wow, now that is a HOT ass!!!" ??

I'm more interested in your words here, your descriptions of what you look for in a female derriere, but if you want to link to an example pic or gallery, that's ok by me!

Here's what I look for, briefly:

- a nice mix of fat and muscle. Not devoid of muscle like some gal who sits and applies make-up all day, but not so muscular that I can make out individual strands of muscle. An ass that defies gravity a bit is nice. An ass with some firmness, but still squishy enough to enjoy a nice squeeze when I'm slamming up against it or grabbing it, or both.

- roundness - I appreciate roundness - cheeks that form a circle or are part of an overall feminine pear shape.

- not too many zits or blemishes, not a huge growth of hair coming out of the crack

- Some borderline between the ass itself and the legs is highly desireable. If an ass just looks like a fattier extension of her upper legs, with no distinction at all between legs and ass cheeks, well, that can potentially make it somewhat or very much less than "hot"

- Not too big, not too wide, but still showing that there are hips under the surface, and I like to see the hip curve, I wanna see PROPORTION. An ass should flare out from the waistline and ribcage zone, for me to start drooling.

- An ass that looks great when she's bent over!!

Here's an example of a great ass (not necessarily my fave, but a great one I've come across recently) - Katie Fey / Jenya!!!:

http://bigboobs.hu/index.php?page=pic&pic=15.jpg&dir=jenya_busty_angel

From this gallery:
http://bigboobs.hu/index.php?page=gallery&gal=jenya_busty_angel
:tongue:
Enjoy....and tell me what you think!!!

Thanks for playing!

:hatsoff:

I not a big fan of asses but she has perfectly trimmed bush:thumbsup:

theres just something about it that I personally can't explain. I'm don't really consider myself a boob man. I think I am more of an ass and legs guy

Okay, now normally I'm not so much into the fat or "phat" ass phenomenon, with the big "onion booty" girls and all that stuff, but occasionally a big-bottomed girl does raise my eyebrow for having exceptionally fine proportions (not just her derriere). So, when it comes to D'Nika (Dnika) Romero, I spring right to attention - her ass is utterly fantastic!

http://voxbeauty.blogspot.com/2007/05/dnika-romero-gets-wet-phat-and-spicy.html

Son of BITCH!:eek: I'll rep just for showing me the way to that first picture alone!

bigbadbrody

Banned
Big tits... er I mean a grat personality

:D Round N tight big but not to big. Alison angel

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Dawson Miller

Melissa Midwest

> this is NOT a picture post Forum <

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all about contour and proportions. A nice ass is usually rounded and in the shape of an upside down heart. The asscrack should cover at least 75% of the vertical area. A too short ass crack is bad. A box or square shape is bad. The profile should be nicely rounded and never flat or sagging. Too narrow and it's boyish, too wide and it's out of proportion. The perfect ass is always accentuated by a thin waistline. My examples of "The Perfect Ass"

Example 1

Example 2

It's all about contour and proportions. A nice ass is usually rounded and in the shape of an upside down heart. The asscrack should cover at least 75% of the vertical area. A too short ass crack is bad. A box or square shape is bad. The profile should be nicely rounded and never flat or sagging. Too narrow and it's boyish, too wide and it's out of proportion. The perfect ass is always accentuated by a thin waistline. My examples of "The Perfect Ass"

Example 1

Example 2

Yes, it most definitely is about proportion. If a girl's hips stick out sideways, the ass should stick out backwards, but not too much. If a girl's hips are smaller, the ass shouldn't stick out so much.

Thanks for your input, and your links - I believe that first butt belongs to Keyra Augustina (right?), but the 2nd link just doesn't work - can you post the gallery it's from?

:glugglug:

Example 1

Example 2