• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what d'you think about Colombia? (south american country)

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
It must be O.K. because the D.C. in Washington D.C. stands for "District Of Columbia." :rolleyes:

I know I met a really nice girl from Colombia last semester, and I really wish things worked out a little better than they did.

I'm torn on this country.

IMO, the sexiest women in the world I've seen are from Colombia. But it's also one of the most violent countries I've heard about.
Nevertheless, I'd like to tour the country someday. Though I'll need a pretty good reason to.

SBTNW

Banned
I met Fabiola Zuluaga on several occasions - nice girl!

and then there was of course this looney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz4Ax0Qr9ac

you met her? where? she's the best female tennis player of colombia... ever.

about the video, that's goalkeeper Rene Higuita, and that move is called "El Escorpión" (The Scorpion) and were perfomed in the legendary stadium of Wembley (the old one).
more from higuita:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Higuita

Boy, that's a random question. I think Colombia is Colombia. It's a country just like many others, with its positives and its negatives.

all i wanna know is how YOU percieve it

Pretty much all of my friends are from Colombia. Based on being around them I think it's an okay country. I'd love to go there, of course not by myself but with one of my friends as a tour guide.;)

dick van cock

Closed Account
you met her? where? she's the best female tennis player of colombia... ever.
Back in my most recent prime (late Nineties), I spent a lot of time at Central European tennis tournaments. I met Fabiola in Berlin, Hamburg and Filderstadt.

Here's a picsh I took at Filderstadt

georges

Staff member
I will never go there because there is no real safety for western citizens and you are not sure you won't be kidnapped by some FARC guerilleros or end up dead in the jungle.

Facetious

Moderated
I will never go there because there is no real safety for western citizens and you are not sure you won't be kidnapped by some FARC guerilleros or end up dead in the jungle.

Yea, one doesn't want to bone the wrong girl over there without a keen understanding of the culture. I can visualize a broken westerner down in the street, teeth knocked out, all for slipping a consensual one in on the local snow man's sister.

Hey YOU ! That was my little sister you mother . . . . !xxx:uohs:

:violent:

I think first of coffee and then of cocaine. I would probably be too afraid to go there because of guerrillas. But that can be said about a lot of countries. As someone else touched on, being American kind of puts a target on your back in some places.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I can´t say i know much about Colombia, the only time you hear about it in the news over here is when someone gets kidnapped or there´s some drug related story.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
you don't really understand what its like until you spend some time here, in Colombia.
Then its just like another thing.
There are way too many misconceptions about this country.
I have lived here for 4 years after living in NJ all my life.
I love it. Everyday is different. My social life is great. I meet beautiful women of all ages everyday. Here there is no age barrier like in the states. I date girls from 18 to however old I want and its completly normal.
For example this past Sunday I spent my day at a pool in in small village outside the citywith a friend and 2 girls who are the equilelent of Selma Hyak in her prime. Absolutely stunnning in all aspects, extremely cool.
I had a perfect day. Now I wouldn't be doing that in NJ.
Not bragging, its just the way it is here for me.
I got it made here and am completley content, and never had a safety issue.
The people are just real, normal, easy going and nice.
The weather is like spring everyday, never too hot, never too cold.No humidity.
All you need is to be able to speak enough spanish to get by and if you can dance to Salsa and Reggaeton you got the world by the balls.
There is currently a free trade agreement that would help this country alot. But it is being held up in Congress. Don't know why.
I suppose if the next PREZ is a Democrat that bill will be dead for at least 4 years.
But anyway, Colombia is a great place. Unbelievable women every where your eyes move, literally., it aint no lie.
But now this nut Chavez may ruin all this. He has no right or reason to fuck with Colombia. His only motive is to provoke the U.S.
And whether you dislike Bush or not, its still your country if you live there.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I was in Colombia once and I will never go there again!
I had to do some business things over there. And I never left the house without a bulletproof vest. I saw 2 shootings between drug dealers and some guys that at least looked like a mix between police and terrorists.
It was just a bit more than a week I was there but that was more than enough.