• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what d'you think about Colombia? (south american country)

SBTNW

Banned
Erm, it's ok I guess? :dunno:

what i meant is, according to the media, or your personal experience, what can you tell about it?

for example: if you ask me what image do i have about Afganistan, i would say: "it's fucked up! there's dead bodies everywhere and you can't get out your house, unless you wanna be killed"

but, if some guy from Afganistan post here, he would respond: "that's not entirely true: we have a lot of beautiful things, like..."

got it, dave? and thanks for posting

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I know they have some of the hottest chicks in the world there. But from what I hear in the media, about govt corruption, Guerrillas, hostage situations, etc. I'm a bit nervous about traveling there.

SBTNW

Banned
I know they have some of the hottest chicks in the world there. But from what I hear in the media, about govt corruption, Guerrillas, hostage situations, etc. I'm a bit nervous about traveling there.

it depends. you can go to Cartagena or Medellin and have a spectacular time there, no worries about security at all.

but if you go to Amazonas, for some eco-tourism, it might be dangerous, since there's a lot of jungle, and not much military presence.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I know for many Americans (US Americans), Colombia used to have the reputation of being one of the most dangerous countries in the world. It can be hard to get past the "past"... if that makes any sense. :confused:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
You asked...

I can got months without even thinking about Columbia.

Then if I do think of it, it is because I've read an article about the drug trade, a kidnapping or Leftist rebels being slaughtered by right wing paramilitary cops.

It is on, AFAIK, every major corporations do not travel list - and if they do send staff of executives, they will receive extra hazard/dangerous place pay. They will also have kidnap and ransom insurance issued for them.

I do not pretend to know anything about the place - other than Ugly Betty, John Leguezamo, Juan Valdez or maybe even Romancing the Stone.

I like Afghanistan, they have beautiful women, coffee, and guerillas.

I mean, Colombia.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Columbia has some nice attractions to see. ;)

Church built in gorge

The Tourism industry in Colombia developed in the 1940s and has maintained a steady growth since then. The main touristic destinations are Bogotá, Cartagena, Eje cafetero, Santa Marta, Medellín, Cali, Barranquilla, San Andrés Island among others, each presenting different tourist attractions.

Boy, that's a random question. I think Colombia is Colombia. It's a country just like many others, with its positives and its negatives.

I've never been but as a general impression i'd think beautiful scenery & beautiful women. However as an American, You always hear about those that venture south of the US and end up kidnapped for ransom. Not a fun thought. I get visions of 'Man on Fire, Proof of Life... etc. It's not easy being a world traveler from the Good ole USA these days. :(

Yes, the coffee are to die for and i think it's no differrent than here in the philippines. Abu Sayyaf, NPA, terrorists and many others..