• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What does this Chines tatoo means?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Haha I really don't know what semen smells like. There's these trees around here with lots of flowers, mostly in parking lots, and 3 different people have said that they seriously smell like semen. I don't understand, I wasn't aware that semen had a scent. At least not a very strong scent.

really?

I'm still finding the entire premise of this thread ridiculous. How could you get a tattoo like that and not have the slightest idea what it means?

squallumz

I'm still finding the entire premise of this thread ridiculous. How could you get a tattoo like that and not have the slightest idea what it means?

no fucking clue. thats worse than the whole tribal craze. remember when everyone was getting tribal? man, ive seen some pretty awful cover ups.

no fucking clue. thats worse than the whole tribal craze. remember when everyone was getting tribal? man, ive seen some pretty awful cover ups.

I was a teenager when that shit was going on. I remember thinking it looked ridiculous then. The only person to ever remotely pull it off was Kerry King, and that's prett much because he put them all over his head. I wouldn't fuck with a guy who has tattoos all over his face/head.

squallumz

I was a teenager when that shit was going on. I remember thinking it looked ridiculous then. The only person to ever remotely pull it off was Kerry King, and that's prett much because he put them all over his head. I wouldn't fuck with a guy who has tattoos all over his face/head.

its sad to see people embarrassed by it. a girl friend of mine despises her tribal shit. and worse, its a tramp stamp. she told me she didnt know shit about tattoos. walked into a shop, pointed at the wall, and years later, hates it. and i mean hates it.

its sad to see people embarrassed by it. a girl friend of mine despises her tribal shit. and worse, its a tramp stamp. she told me she didnt know shit about tattoos. walked into a shop, pointed at the wall, and years later, hates it. and i mean hates it.
You live and learn. That's why I'm never going to just get a meaningless tattoo on a whim. Unless I ever decided to get a sleeve, then I might just throw some crap in there to fill it out, but that's not gonna happen.