• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What does this Chines tatoo means?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Yeah, I know. Notice how he never said anything about the alleged blowjob he was supposed to get from Sabrina? :bs:

hey, you of all people should know down right squally doesnt kiss and tell, big boy. :lips:

wanna get some crabs again on fishermans warf?

(what kind does he mean?!)

not lying! you just described my dad right there.

the man gets mistaken for jackie chan in the streets.

part flip, part chinese. like you cant be both?!

I would instantly like you 1000000x more if your dad actually was Jackie Chan.

Again, this tattoo is 10 years old. Dumb then, dumb today, but at least less then 10 years ago...

And I'm not sure it's even Chinese. Grateful if anyone can help me out!

I'm certain the Tattoo translates to "I have small cock" or "small cock fetish" something like that :1orglaugh

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm a 21 year old white girl with no Chinese heritage with Chinese symbols written down my entire spine and a tribal tramp stamp. Am I stupid? Huh... interesting thread.

I got the symbols because I think they're beautiful. It's foreign to me, it's different, and it's our differences that make us beautiful. I also got it because I don't want the words Love, Friend, Wisdom, Hope, Cha, Dream, Peace, Morality, and Music written out on my back. That's too many letters to go down my spine without looking silly or blatant. The symbols are interesting and different.

Oh, and yes, I know Chinese people. But even if I didn't, it wouldn't make a difference. I would still think the symbols are beautiful.

模特和人妇产科人。

I'm a 21 year old white girl with no Chinese heritage with Chinese symbols written down my entire spine and a tribal tramp stamp. Am I stupid? Huh... interesting thread.

I got the symbols because I think they're beautiful. It's foreign to me, it's different, and it's our differences that make us beautiful. I also got it because I don't want the words Love, Friend, Wisdom, Hope, Cha, Dream, Peace, Morality, and Music written out on my back. That's too many letters to go down my spine without looking silly or blatant. The symbols are interesting and different.

Oh, and yes, I know Chinese people. But even if I didn't, it wouldn't make a difference. I would still think the symbols are beautiful.

I'm half Chinese and I have no characters on me, nor do I have an issue with someone who isn't Chinese getting them. Just so long as you actually know what you are getting and it has a meaning to you. What I can't stand is when people don't even know what language it is. Kudos to you for knowing what it is you wanted and knowing what the characters mean, and I'm assuming they have meaning to you, or at least I'm hoping.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6740889, member: 579739"]I'm a 21 year old white girl with no Chinese heritage with Chinese symbols written down my entire spine and a tribal tramp stamp. Am I stupid? Huh... interesting thread.
I think it's the same as Asians adopting White names. Eg Jackie Chang, Bruce Lee, Michelle Yoh etc.. it's exotic and cool ;)