• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What does FreeOnes do for members like me for their Birthday, you special members!

Re: What does FreeOnes do for members like me for their Birthday, you special members

oh. RIP :(

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: What does FreeOnes do for members like me for their Birthday, you special members

Haha! You don't give up do you?!

Oh and as it seems you don't actually have any friends on here why would anyone want to throw you a party?!

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account

Well, now that your birthday is past I guess this will be it for the crazy threads until next year, huh. :party:

I signed you up for a subscription to Outdoor Life.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account

Happy Birthday to me!

You have all gave me a new meaning to Professional actresses! I thank all you educated individuals who seem to enjoy same sex relationships than straight but who am I kidding it's only Money!:troll:

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b

:drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2:

I always wonder how sad and pathetic someone's real life must be if they have to constantly beg for attention on the Internet. For your birthday, eat a giant bag of dicks and fuck off.

didn't you hear? he tried to line that up for his birthday but it didn't work out...

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account

I never beg, I ask for what I want, then I pursue them as my personal interests. Some birthdays are just better than others!:eek:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

I've never heard of you but I went right ahead and baked you a motherfuckin' cake, yo.

tumblr_m7u5cz4_Zrh1qasthro1_500.jpg