• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think of my new pics?? By Crissy Moran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Very Beautiful & Very Pretty & Very Sexy & Very Geargous & Very Hot CrissyMoran, I Wish I Had you right now. :) :thumbsup:

-Mustafa- said:
...boring..... sorry
Well, sitting at a computer and staring at the screen isn't really the most energetic of activities...

But staring at a beautiful, naked woman with one of the nicest butts I've seen only needs to get a guy energetic where it counts.

And, Ms. Moran does that quite nicely.

:bowdown:

Keep 'em coming, Crissy. :)

1 word... gorgeous! As always!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Speaking as a newcomer who hasn't taken much interest in your work before, I admit being impressed by your photos (and how you freely communicate with your fans).

PS: why not "The divine Ms M" instead? That slight change might keep Bette Midler quiet...

McRocket

Banned
I have a question for Crissy Moran.

What do you think about people downloading pictures from your site (or other model's websites) and then distributing them for free at places like Steroidology or extremefitness? If I were you I would mind it very much.

My policy is that if I download, for free, 100 pictures of the model in question (say from Freeone's 'archive') -then I get a subscription to that model's site for at least one month (though it almost always is only 1 month).
What do you think of this policy of mine? Is it adequate renumeration for you. Or do you think it is not?
You are not the first model I asked. And I do not want to put you 'on the spot'. But I am curious what you think.
And I think you know of me enough to know I just want the truth; I am not looking for assurance from you. Just relative honesty. And I feel that if you answer me, that is probably what you will give me - honesty.

So....(if you don't mind the question)....?

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
mcrocket,

I really hate the fact that people will download my pictures from my website and then share themn with everyone else for free. It is one of those things that it's not so easy to catch so not too much you can do about it. I did sign up on the steroidology forum and a few others and saw a lot of that going on. Being that I make my living in adult entertainment via the internet it can really hurt my business. The same thing with people sharing passwords. I have good password protection on my websites to help prevent it as much as possible.

I am glad there are men such as yourself who do join up. If no one joined there would be no more Crissy.

Crissy

mcrocket said:
I have a question for Crissy Moran.

What do you think about people downloading pictures from your site (or other model's websites) and then distributing them for free at places like Steroidology or extremefitness? If I were you I would mind it very much.

My policy is that if I download, for free, 100 pictures of the model in question (say from Freeone's 'archive') -then I get a subscription to that model's site for at least one month (though it almost always is only 1 month).
What do you think of this policy of mine? Is it adequate renumeration for you. Or do you think it is not?
You are not the first model I asked. And I do not want to put you 'on the spot'. But I am curious what you think.
And I think you know of me enough to know I just want the truth; I am not looking for assurance from you. Just relative honesty. And I feel that if you answer me, that is probably what you will give me - honesty.

So....(if you don't mind the question)....?

CrissyMoran said:
If no one joined there would be no more Crissy.

Crissy
I haven't become a member of your site yet but I honestly plan to!

OH NO!!!!! :eek:
NO MORE CRISSY!!! That would that would absolutely be a sad day indeed! :(

McRocket

Banned
CrissyMoran said:
mcrocket,

I really hate the fact that people will download my pictures from my website and then share themn with everyone else for free. It is one of those things that it's not so easy to catch so not too much you can do about it. I did sign up on the steroidology forum and a few others and saw a lot of that going on. Being that I make my living in adult entertainment via the internet it can really hurt my business. The same thing with people sharing passwords. I have good password protection on my websites to help prevent it as much as possible.

I am glad there are men such as yourself who do join up. If no one joined there would be no more Crissy.

Crissy

The second of the two sites I mentioned is REALLY bad for that. Not only do they share tons of stuff. They put GREAT pressure on others to do the same. It's really pathetic. You are no doubt aware of how negative I feel the adult entertainment industry can be. But even I think that the women should be paid for their pics. Especially any pics and/or videos that originate from their site. The faster women, like yourself, meet their financial goals (those that have some goals), the faster they can get out of the business and get on to other things.
It's too bad models like you and others cannot get the word out that they don't like this behaviour. It wouldn't stop it. But I think it would help.
Also I was on - for one month - Penelope Black Diamond's website (yes, yes - some of my sexual fantasies do include insanely busty women). And I found it personally impossible to download her pics or her vids. I was told later it can be done. But the point is that if it was at least made more difficult - maybe some of this 'behaviour' would stop. I hope you models can get together and collectively discourage this. It is in no one's best interest for it to continue - in my opinion. Not for you or - in the long run - for us; the perverted lose- uh, I mean the fans/and customers of this industry. :)

BTW I don't quite know why. But that last line 'If no one joined, there would be no more Crissy.' made me smile. It just sounds kinda cute.

I'm Crazy about it. :)

CrissyMoran said:
mcrocket,

Crissy
That is an awful shame. If I had enough money to join your site, I most definitely would. And if I'm using my hard-earned money to join a site, I'll be damned if I let someone get the spoils for free, no matter what type of friend they are to me. It's...just not right.

Besides, you're trying to earn your money just like everyone else with their particular talents. It would be common courtesy that you're rewarded as such. 'Nuff said.

(I've noticed myself looking up your pics for hours on end. I think it's your hot-as-hell butt. Imagine that. :) )

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
Damn... don't I wish!

I met her once at a Peach DVD party in Vegas where she interviewed us girls for E! She seemed to have a great personality! We have also exchanged a few emails on myspace.com. I would love to work with her and so would every other girl in this business.

I can dream....

Crissy

dallasv8 said:
you look awesome chrissy.have you ever done anything with jenna jameson?

Crissy,
Do you plan to do any shoots with Sandee Westgate? It would be really nice to see the two nicest asses in the world in the same picture.

Crissy and Sandee are buds... I would not suspect it will be too long until they shoot together (content trade shoot) and we will all be drooling over the hot shots... :)

Hopefully there're no legal hurdles to deal with in this idea... IT'D BE A hot SHOOT!
:nanner: :banana: :rubbel:

HAD a pic with Crissy in a D.O.E. shirt. Anyone know where I can find it again?

BTW, the D.O.E. on Crissy's shirt stood for Department of Erections. So fitting!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.