• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you shave with?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 9276969, member: 325622"]You're probably reading far too much into a fun shoot! :)

Masuimi, I started a topic of conversation about "How do you know when something is good?" and, as far as threads go, it's when your gorgeous, freshly shaven vagina is heavily featured. Thank you for brightening our day and making the world a gooder place.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Which brings me to this point:

Why are razor cartridges so darn (New Year's resolution - I'm trying to watch my fuckin language) expensive? I could probably buy a cage full of wolverine pups for the price of a pack of razors and have money leftover for rabies vaccinations.

Because the whole industry is a fucking racket. The razors suck, and they're completely non-proprietary - even within the same manufacturers. I'd damn near give my left fucking nut to find a fucking razor blade that lasts more than three goddamn shaves. It doesn't matter what brand I use - but fuck Gillette - they don't last more than that. This fact leads me to two conclusions: 1. The cartridges are purposely made to only last a short time, so you have to buy replacements more often, at the higher price they set. ( a racket)..or, 2. My facial hair is composed of the same material as Wolverine's claws.

If I remember correctly, I think Gillette got sued for something to do with this in the not-so-recent-past. I'm not going to be bothered to look it up , because fuck Gillette.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If you want to make your razors last longer give it a few swipes on a piece of denim, in the opposite direction of the blades (if I have to explain why in the opposite direction I will just lend you my wolverine).

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
If you want to make your razors last longer give it a few swipes on a piece of denim, in the opposite direction of the blades (if I have to explain why in the opposite direction I will just lend you my wolverine).

I do; and it does help a lot, but they still don't last nearly as long as they should. I basically have to shave more often to reduce irritation. The longer I let it go, the more painful it becomes.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
At present, I have three that I use. A Gillette AtraPlus razor. A Gillette SensorExcel razor. And a cheap Bic plastic razor. I always use a can of original Barbasol. And I sometimes use a Conair Hot Lather dispensing machine.

I just have really sensitive and delicate skin, but damn, it feels so nice to the touch.

it's like a baby jellyfish up in here.

I started out with Gillette twin blades many moons ago, then Gillette Mach 3. I couldn't tell the difference between these 2. But over last few years I've been using Schick Quattro and it's no comparison. So much smoother and the blades last so much longer. I only shave every second day most of the time but even so I can get at least a month using Schick. I'm never going back to Gillette again......unless they merge with Schick and make a monopoly which isn't that far fetched really.......

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I started out with Gillette twin blades many moons ago, then Gillette Mach 3. I couldn't tell the difference between these 2. But over last few years I've been using Schick Quattro and it's no comparison. So much smoother and the blades last so much longer. I only shave every second day most of the time but even so I can get at least a month using Schick. I'm never going back to Gillette again......unless they merge with Schick and make a monopoly which isn't that far fetched really.......

Quoted for truth.

Fuck Gillette. Buy a Schick instead.

Yeah. I shave every other or 3rd day. Because of genetics, I can't grow a proper beard so the sweet spot for me is a day or two growth. Any longer, and I look like Michael Jackson trying to grow a beard.

too soon?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I use a Gillette Fusion as well. I pay the extra price because the blades stay sharp for a long time. As for lather, I use a shaving cake and brush in a moustache cup....Williams is OK but Van Der Haven is better. Nice, thick and smooth....and very, very cheap.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
PRECISION dual blade disposable razors, comes in a 4 pack from the dollar store.
It's the longest lasting razor I've ever used, each razor is good for about 1 month.
I also use the shaving foam from the dollar store, a small bottle lasts at least 1 month.

I recently saw this video on how to sharpen and prolong the life of razor blades, but I haven't tried it yet.

after years of using the schick quattro I decided to change it up this time around and bought the gillette power fusion pro glide.

iYCw5mtW.jpg

when I removed it from the package I noticed there was a battery in the handle so apparently it doubles as a vibrator? not bothering to read the packaging or any documentation I just went to it. i was apprehensive about 5 razor blades vibrating against my throat and sure enough, I ended up with a couple of nicks and not as close of a shave as the schick quattro.

I'll probably use the fusion pro glide to just shave my pubes from now on.

hope that review was helpful.

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
I have been shaving with these razors as of lately. I need something really good though because I shave a lot ...including my head.
They seem to cut real good with having 5 blades, but they sometimes irritate my skin, leaving red marks and shit.

So yeah, I suppose I will be looking for another type of razor.

k2-_dd0c0299-9373-45dd-ad26-c05111c79f51.v1.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I've got all fancy razors and shavers in my cabinet, but I always use the old Bic disposable instead.

Does the job, no fuss.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I just shaved with a safety razor that's at least 50 years old. The blade inside is brand-new. My face is so smooth, it's like I never had any facial hair - ever. The handle is a little too short, but other than that, it's fucking epic.

Here's the funny part: It's a fucking Gillette.

after years of using the schick quattro I decided to change it up this time around and bought the gillette power fusion pro glide.

iYCw5mtW.jpg

when I removed it from the package I noticed there was a battery in the handle so apparently it doubles as a vibrator? not bothering to read the packaging or any documentation I just went to it. i was apprehensive about 5 razor blades vibrating against my throat and sure enough, I ended up with a couple of nicks and not as close of a shave as the schick quattro.

I'll probably use the fusion pro glide to just shave my pubes from now on.

hope that review was helpful.

still going with the gillette power fusion pro glide. I use the powered vibration for a daily shave but anything more I just go manual.