• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ass cleaning tips

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I admit, that in addition to wiping, I take a quick shower after every bowel movement. And believe it or not, I actually do something very much like that "bending over and aiming your asshole at the showerhead" type of thing. I can't stand the thought of any shit being left anywhere near my asshole.

It's true. He keeps it so clean that you could eat mashed potatoes off of it.

How do people not think thi is nasty?

There are some f-ed up people on this forum

All this time I just thought everybody stripped down and went through the car was while riding in a convertible with it's top down to achieve those effects.

I admit, that in addition to wiping, I take a quick shower after every bowel movement. And believe it or not, I actually do something very much like that "bending over and aiming your asshole at the showerhead" type of thing. I can't stand the thought of any shit being left anywhere near my asshole.

It's true. He keeps it so clean that you could eat mashed potatoes off of it.

The things I'm burdened to know about others.

Now where's the brain bleach?

Maybe you should all do what I do, pay a filipino guy to wash it for you.

He uses his tounge to do it, but after 3 or 4 times of having this done you get used to it.

I like to wear hazmat suits and just shit and piss in it until it reaches my chin, then I change suits. Takes a few months.

That's called a bidet just in case you wanted to know.

Actually, a bidet is the entire piece that looks like a toilet. From the picture Funkwerkz posted it looks like an add-on to your regular toilet seat. That's why I said it was a poor-man's bidet. ;)

Actually, a bidet is the entire piece that looks like a toilet. From the picture Funkwerkz posted it looks like an add-on to your regular toilet seat. That's why I said it was a poor-man's bidet. ;)

Fair point I didn't actually look at that until just now, that is cheap and nasty. Where can I get one? :rofl:

I'm a big fan of the ass-icure, ass I already usse it. Without the washcloth - that's just as abrasive, and can't sense the products of the food we consume.

Shaving is 4 weenies. Shaving and expoing ANY of the skin to saltwater anytime soon, especially a mucosal surface highly sensitive to pain, is basically assuicidal tendency.

Very funny thread, but I also agree completely. I take great care cleaning that area, not only for myself, but for my girlfriend. I'm weird I guess, because I shower after every crap. I like to be clean at all times.