• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

Namreg

Banned
we've had many threads that either start as "why my country is the best in the world and anyone who disagrees with me is an ignorant fascist/nazi/jew/american"; or start out quite innocently but then degenerate into xenophobic flamefests.

so i thought why not do the opposite? why not talk about the things you hate about your country? surely no country is perfect. and don't quote that last statement and follow it up with "except mine".

so here are things i hate about canada, where i currently reside. later i will post some things about germany, where i was born.

- the weather sucks. i don't mind winter, but having hot summers and really cold winters means having to buy lots of clothes.

- the government of quebec doesn't seem to give a shit about the people who live here. when the separatists are in charge, all they do is talk about seaparating quebec from canada (excuse me, they call it "sovereignty" these days); and when the so-called liberals are in charge all they do is maintain the status quo. nobody gives new contracts to nurses, doctors, police; nobody cares about education or infrastructures (and the fucking power goes out in montreal almost every time it rains or there's a stiff wind blowing). i mean, learn how to organise fucking public transport before you wanna start your own country, you fucking idiots.

- lame old people calling themselves "snowbirds" with a retarded smile on their faces, and expecting everyone who is unfortunate enough to be close enough to them to hear their exclamation of "we're snowbirds!" to fall to their knees and start worshipping them.

- avril lavigne, shania twain, celine dion, bryan adams, and nickelback.

I hate that I live in a country that borders a country that is always sending down it's bullshit Alberta Clippers.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
i happen to have a list. ill just read a random one.

#57: too many obese people. they block my view and take too long at the drive through.

The list is long. There's too much guns and god influence. We are slaves to our Chinese masters. Our economy is built on feeding the military-industrial complex. We no longer manufacture anything. Too many people in my country enjoy subsidizing the world when it comes to drug prices (Americans pay $100/pill; everyone else $1/pill). Our political system has been bought and sold to Corporations thanks to the Constitution and the Supreme Court. The Senate and the Supreme Court don't have term limits.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I hate how my government is willing to match approximately 70 million dollars worth of donations to Haiti when my country is fucking broke and my prime minister prorogues Parliment.

Facetious

Moderated
I hate that it seems us in America can't really laugh at ourselves or take a 3rd person perspective of ourselves

Sure we can... there just cannot be any serious political discrepancies
'tween them and u.s. :hatsoff: isn't that usually the case for everybody ?

Re: What do you hate about your country?

• The goofy socio-political trends that people follow

• How people fall head over heels for politicians

• The fact that most Americans are now followers, not independent minded thinkers.

• Everything has to be green in order to be acceptable :rolleyes:

• That people really believe that their government is going to take good care of them ... when they (the government) cannot even keep their own books (finances) straight.

Re: What do you hate about your country?

• The goofy socio-political trends that people follow

• How people fall head over heels for politicians

• The fact that most Americans are now followers, not independent minded thinkers.

• Everything has to be green in order to be acceptable :rolleyes:

• That people really believe that their government is going to take good care of them ... when they (the government) cannot even keep their own books (finances) straight.

Yeah, that too.

:glugglug:

• That people really believe that their corporations are going to take good care of them ... when they (the corporation) cannot even keep their own books (finances) straight.

You say Gov't. I say Corporation. Soon there will be no difference.:dunno:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The US.
Too many laws, which coincides with too much GOV in your life.

And the welfare system.
i know this is a major cause in the problems of the country.
It causes so many social and economic problems that It would take me 10 minutes to write, so i'll leave it at that.

Facetious

Moderated
You say Gov't. I say Corporation. Soon there will be no difference.:dunno:

The government is decimating all of the mum and pops establishments around the country via heavy handed / costly regulations which, in turn, force small businesses into bankruptcy proceedings, it's all over the place ! I'm afraid that the government and the corps are rapidly merging into one big slimy wet :kiss:

Gumment -> Corporate
Corporate -> Gumment....................... >1

bummer

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
#89: conformity.
really? Angelina Jolie is the number one celeb on your to do list huh? How fucking original.

#67: rachel ray. so smarmy and cutsey....."extra virgin olive oil oooooh!". shes not fooling anyone.

#1 - Vice presidents who are able to shoot people in the face and then be subject to no prosecution.

oldie, I know. I'm holding a grudge.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I hate the fact that my country will never win a World Cup in soccer unless all the other teams drop dead of massive heart failures.