• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you do for a headache?

What do you do for a headache?

• Call in sick to work, (this applies whether or not you have a headache)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Philbert

Banned
I was gonna say "give her a roofie", but maybe I misinterpreted the question?:rofl:

I so rarely have them... and when I do, I don't even mind that much.
Much to the satisfaction of my boyfriend, by the way. ;)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
If it's a standard headache, then at the first sign of it - 1000-1500mg buffered aspirin.

If it's still there or increasing 2 hours later (or is a migraine) then Maxalt.

I've gone through 4 different migraine Rxs and all of them give me weakness in my arms for 6+ hours (and for me that's not a good thing).

Luckily, my headaches always come in the late afternoon or evening - since I was a teenager. I may get one migraine every 6 weeks or so, and a headache, that can't be self-diagnosed, every 2 weeks or so.

Caffeine always helps. Red wine only aggravates if I already have one (ie won't cause one but magnifies an existing one). Cardio workouts usually eliminate standard headaches for me - but who wants to do cardio in the evening and be up all night!

I chose all of the above, If I get just a tension headache I'll just take a nap, but If I get a migraine, especially when the pain travels right behind my eyes I'll take a couple of Tylenol, and come here and log in to take my mind off of the pain.

For a headache, I usually run my head into walls until I hit a stud.

I think these are all great solutions, but they're better when mixed in succession.

So....
You get the headache. Call in sick to work. Drink plenty of alcohol. Log onto Freeones. Masturbate. Take a Tylenol. Then go back to sleep.

I usually just drink plenty of water. I keep pretty hydrated and don't often get a headache. But when I do it's often 'cause I haven't had much water.

Masterbate or have sex. A chemical is released into the brain and acts as a natural painkiller. So when she says "NO" to sex cos' has a headache........:thumbsup:

tramadol, the cure all for all aches and pains.

Masterbate or have sex. A chemical is released into the brain and acts as a natural painkiller. So when she says "NO" to sex cos' has a headache........:thumbsup:

It also helps get rid of migrains! take it from me, never had a migrain or headache!

Even though this thread is on the lighter side of things, if you do experience severe headaches, you should probably get your GP to make an appoint for you with a neurologist to get a brain scan at least once in your life. :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
water is the answer. plain old water. dont expect it to kick in right away. you need to establish time to fill your body up. soda is NOT water.

squallumz

To each there own, here. If I followed your advice it would just give me more to puke up, three hours later.

if youre puking, you have more than a headache. i havent had a headache for a couple of years (ever since i stopped drinking soda and started drinking water.)

Goody's Powder

Acetaminophen 260 mg....................................Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Aspirin 520 mg................................................Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Caffeine 32.5 mg.............................................Pain reliever aid

Works, big time!

I try to stay off any type of pills, just not into it.
If I have a headache I usually just massage my face a bit to relieve some pressure, then maybe go for a walk to get some air.

squallumz

If I have a headache I usually just massage my face a bit to relieve some pressure, then maybe go for a walk to get some air.

good for you. if you throw a pill at every little thing, your body will become expectant and reliant to the presence of chemicals you give it. thats never good. headaches are a solid sign of dehydration. unless youre drinking like 8 big glasses of water a day, youre not drinking enough.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

good for you. if you throw a pill at every little thing, your body will become expectant and reliant to the presence of chemicals you give it. thats never good. headaches are a solid sign of dehydration. unless youre drinking like 8 big glasses of water a day, youre not drinking enough.

That's solid advice for a (regular) headache.

But, I don't think that's good advice if your dealing with a migraine or tension headache - in fact, I don't think such light measures would relieve the pain at all.

In reality, I've been told that for migraine pain, that taking your medicine as early as possible, reduces the longterm pain and frequency (both in future episodes) in many sufferers.

I also avoid Rxs as much as possible, but a strict Scientologist approach (avoiding all modern medicine and medical treatment) to medicine isn't going to prolong or enhance my life.