• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

10 Reasons To Drink Water

There is water here that costs three dollars a bottle. The stuff that's marketed as the purest water ever. But at any department store, cases of water rarely run more than $3.50. We have springs all over town here and if I have the time I go fill up some jugs, if not, buying water ain't gonna break me ;)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Do you have to test the water for contaminates and stuff? If so what do you use? What do you look for?

My town tests for free as 90% of residents are on wells. Put a sample from tap into bottle, send to lab ... easy. They look for everything, but particularly Coliform bacteria.

I tend to only drink water when having to take tablets so probably only a glass a day, I don't care how bad it is for you but I can rarely start my day without a Latte

Nobody said anything about water flouridation. Not sure what your city or town do but whats your opinion on flouride in water ??

Only asking cause water flouridation has been a big controversial topic lately Ive got myself into.

Sugar, sodium or caffeine in water? Which brands? This I have never heard of.

I love the caffeinated stuff. Much healthier than soda and I still get my caffeine fix. Look for Water Joe or Avitae. Those are brands I've found and used. (Maybe there's more listed at BevNet?)

How about alkalized water? I'm sure there can be some benefit experienced, but the machine investment is pretty high.

Nobody said anything about water flouridation. Not sure what your city or town do but whats your opinion on flouride in water ??

Only asking cause water flouridation has been a big controversial topic lately Ive got myself into.

Bottom line, for me, is that it's entirely unnecessary. If I understand its function correctly it has no benefit taken internally and the benefits it does have are met merely by using toothpaste.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Coconut water is a good alternative to sports drinks, soft drinks, and juice, but pure water is still the best thing to drink.

Luxman

#TRE45ON