• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your favourite/hated names?

I've always liked my first name but i know a few people who hate theirs. What are you favourite and most hated names?

i live in a residential area and there is some mom that llives behind me that annoys the hell out of me by repeating her daughters name over and over again...

im outside all i hear is "morgan....MORGAN!!"

then im on the shitter and all i hear is "MORGAN!!"

then im in bed and i hear "MORGAN!"

so you could say i dislike the name morgan

I love the name Julia. Also, Eileen is very beautiful, I think (for girls, of course). I don't like these names telling you where things started, like Brooklyn.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I don't like old fashioned Italian names for women...but they're not relevant here..

What really bothered me in the US was the craze for pseudo-english names... like all of these kids are born on a lord's manor.... like Morgan, Garrett, Chase, Hunter, Peyton(sp?).. you know that kinda crap. Don't get me started on the invented names like Lashond????, Reyshaun????, whatever.

Although i'm English but live in N. Ireland, I like Irish names like Connor, Liam, and Kieran. My favourite girls name has always been Jeannie and i met my girlfriend 18 months ago and she's called Jeannie!!!

Im partial to to female names like Rebecca, Sarah, Emma, Emily, Molly, Katie.....

To me, they are what I consider to be feminine....

jdb67 said:
Im partial to to female names like Rebecca, Sarah, Emma, Emily, Molly, Katie.....

To me, they are what I consider to be feminine....

I have 2 nieces called Rebecca and Emily :thumbsup:

Peter Gazinya, Dick Fitzgood, Wilma Fingerdoo, Heywood Jablomee, Fonda Peters, Anita Dickinside, Amanda Hugenkiss, Craven Moorhead, Mike Rotchtickles, ...names like those.

McRocket

Banned
I have always hated Cooper. And, funny enough, I have always hated the name Tommy.

KIDDING.

I like women's names that are feminine. And guys names that are not.

I obviously do not fully comprehend the point to this post. But, that is nothing new with me. Each to their own.

mcrocket said:
I have always hated Cooper. And, funny enough, I have always hated the name Tommy.

KIDDING.

I like women's names that are feminine. And guys names that are not.

I obviously do not fully comprehend the point to this post. But, that is nothing new with me. Each to their own.

You've obviously never heard of one the greatest British comics ever then!

Tommy Cooper was a comic genius!

Tommy_Cooper said:
Two names that i also hate are Maurice and Darian.

If anyone called their kids that i'd shoot them!
LOL that wud be unfortunate if your called that

yay 1st post for me about time aswell been lurking for last few weeks

Seems as thou i cant comment on someone's post which i agreed on, without gettin a negative report from some person called nightfly comment stated "grow up" i think that person should grow up everyone has an opionion and i just agreed wit tommy coopers name's he put thats all
nice welcome

Former/banned members using new or multiple user IDs "trash talking" the staff here are going to get neg repped and banned.

Mary.....is just about the blandest name in the world.

I also hate John and @Tommy, I also hate the name Maurice- its the kind of name you would give to a retard
Randy is a dumb name too

my favorite names are the ones that ooze sexuality

Felicia, victoria, lonnie, lexy-as in sexy, shauny,

AJ, Howie, Nick, Kev..... I'M KIDDING, just having fun. :glugglug: