• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you watching right now?

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Re: What you watching right now!

About a minute of an episode of In The Heat of the Night.

Connected story a woman who I couldn't stand about 15 years ago asked me where the town of Sparta, Mississippi was?

I told that stupid bitch there was NO town called Sparta in Mississippi!

Yeah she wasn't too bright!

-cs™

britlover

Closed Account
Re: What you watching right now!

Thanks, drdeath67. Yup Voltron is my favorite piece of Animation growin' up, and I've been collecting the boxsets so far. Just got an e-mail the other day from Amazon, and I see the Green Lion set comes out in earily May. I can't wait. :D

And Terror Train is miles ahead (no pun intended) that the other post-Halloween slasher good ol' Jamie Lee did, Prom Night (I actually hated Prom Night, after recently re-buying it and trying to sit through it. I just can't finish it, but I already know what happens). HIGHLY recommended.

Dated but I really dig it. Also visually stunning cause the Cinematographer worked with Kubrick, and his talent shows. Plus the cast (as always the young Jamie Lee Curtis) is pretty cool. The train shots as it whistles through the baren Canadian wilderness (what Province was it shot in, I wounder? Look's like Alberta or Sasschakowan to me).

Just popped in John Carpenter's Assault on Precinent 13 and Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers ...