• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What a terribly sad story.

Many people kill and do not get the death penalty. Why is this guard's life any better? Jeffery Dahmer did not get the death penalty.

New rule: kill or rape someone and you die. No more playing favorites.

New rule: People with your mindset aren't allowed to make rules.

United States executed the mentally ill people?

It seems that those two men are mentally retarded.

Crazy people who kill should be placed in a mental hospital because they do not realize their action or their consequences.

Hondarobot

Banned
United States executed the mentally ill people?

It seems that those two men are mentally retarded.

Crazy people who kill should be placed in a mental hospital because they do not realize their action or their consequences.

The guy beat a 62 year old man to death with a pipe, attempting to escape prison by hiding inside a box.

If you do that, retarded or not, you really only pose a threat to society by being alive.

If you do that, retarded or not, you really only pose a threat to society by being alive.

I understand that, but it is still sad if sick people executed.

Civilized society does not kill mentally ill or retarded people.

Isolation is the right and humane solution.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid.

:clap::clap::clap:

I might have to grab that as a new sig line, if you don't mind.

Hondarobot

Banned
I understand that, but it is still sad if sick people executed.

Civilized society does not kill mentally ill or retarded people.

Isolation is the right and humane solution.

Quote from the news item:

"I knew what I was doing, and I continued to do it," Berget said. "I destroyed a family. I took away a father, a husband, a grandpa."

If you're mental and don't know that placing a baby in a washing machine is stupid, for example, you might get cut a break.

This guy knew exactly what he was doing, so I say kill him. Bad people are bad people, and this guy is clearly bad.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sands of Iwo Jima. John Wayne. Be my guest. :D

John Wayne, huh? Say, that will probably be the OP's new identity if he gets bounced again.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
He's already got 18 accumulated infraction points that I'm aware of. If he's not out for good now, I doubt if he ever should be. :dunno:

At the very least he can't say he's been treated unfairly.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
New rule: People with your mindset aren't allowed to make rules.

No, people with your mindset can't do anything.

You do not stick up for murderers and rapists. :nono:

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Quote from the news item:

"I knew what I was doing, and I continued to do it," Berget said. "I destroyed a family. I took away a father, a husband, a grandpa."

If you're mental and don't know that placing a baby in a washing machine is stupid, for example, you might get cut a break.

This guy knew exactly what he was doing, so I say kill him. Bad people are bad people, and this guy is clearly bad.

Yep. Fuck 'em.

No, people with your mindset can't do anything.

You do not stick up for murderers and rapists. :nono:
Am I the one sticking up for them? Sounds to me like you're defending what they did. They killed people, which is bad. Your solution? Kill them. Sound reasoning. Life in prison is a perfectly suitable option. They might have even been rehabilitated and could be a somewhat positive influence on young people that had similar upbringings. But yeah, you're definitely right, they committed the worst crime of all, murder. We should definitely murder them back.

Hondarobot

Banned
Says the guy with: "Subterranean, The House of Worms... Enter in and let my voice be heard..." as his sig line. . .

Who would want to rehabilitate them, and how the hell could they possibly have any positive effect on anyone? Being an example of committing murder, and then getting away with it by saying "I'm sorry"?

What a fucking idiot. . .

:facepalm:

Am I the one sticking up for them? Sounds to me like you're defending what they did. They killed people, which is bad. Your solution? Kill them. Sound reasoning. Life in prison is a perfectly suitable option. They might have even been rehabilitated and could be a somewhat positive influence on young people that had similar upbringings. But yeah, you're definitely right, they committed the worst crime of all, murder. We should definitely murder them back.

And in the meantime, the families of those murdered by the two brothers..... they get a real warm and fuzzy feeling inside knowing that the ass-wipes who killed their kin are the poster child for rehabilitation?

WTF is wrong with you? It's not murder when you kill a murderer. It's called paying the piper.

I suppose using your logic, if someone were to steal your car, stab a liquor store owner to death, swipe the cash from the register, and then pick up a woman at a tavern, take her to the local No-Tell Motel and murder her.... you figure it would be quite nice if he were rehabilitated and got to spend the rest of his life getting three hots and a cot.

You're fucked in the head.

Hondarobot

Banned
I'm in no way advocating the general world view of Sam Fisher in this thread, he's still a right wing idiot. I am usually opposed to the death penalty in principle.

That being said:

If someone commits premeditated murder, admits to what they did, and then they say "Whoops, can I get a mulligan on that one?", I say kill them. I don't want to see some moron hosting "Scared Straight" because he talked his way out of murder.

Says the guy with: "Subterranean, The House of Worms... Enter in and let my voice be heard..." as his sig line. . .

Who would want to rehabilitate them, and how the hell could they possibly have any positive effect on anyone? Being an example of committing murder, and then getting away with it by saying "I'm sorry"?

What a fucking idiot. . .

:facepalm:
Back to quoting my signature for no reason when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand again are we? Good argument.

And in the meantime, the families of those murdered by the two brothers..... they get a real warm and fuzzy feeling inside knowing that the ass-wipes who killed their kin are the poster child for rehabilitation?

WTF is wrong with you? It's not murder when you kill a murderer. It's called paying the piper.

I suppose using your logic, if someone were to steal your car, stab a liquor store owner to death, swipe the cash from the register, and then pick up a woman at a tavern, take her to the local No-Tell Motel and murder her.... you figure it would be quite nice if he were rehabilitated and got to spend the rest of his life getting three hots and a cot.

You're fucked in the head.

No, it's called stooping to the very thing you so righteously condemn. Killing the criminals isn't going to bring those people's family members back either. That's the thing about people like you. People who show off their guns to strangers and get all excited when something horrible and violent happens. People like you are out for blood, one way or another. I don't believe for 1 millisecond that you give a shit about the families of the people that were killed. You're just using it (and them) as an excuse to push for killing more people. We get it. You yearn for the days frontier justice and being able to kill anybody who looked at you the wrong way (probably a black guy in your case). Guess what? That's not how the real world works anymore, and the sooner assholes like yourself fucking die off (yeah die off, not taken into a room full of hillbillies and cooked in an electric chair) for the good of the human race, the sooner people that were lucky enough to be born with any sense at all can start making progress.

Now, how could you possibly make progress in this situation? By helping these criminals to learn from the terrible errors of their ways through therapy or *shudders* Jesus. Perhaps then they can speak to budding criminals about what its like to live in an 8 foot cell and eat shitty prison food and never be able to have an actual love life or do anything they enjoyed before getting permanently locked up. What it's like to have to constantly look over your shoulder because any number of the next 300 guys in line could decide to start a riot by stabbing someone in the neck with a busted lunch tray. It may not do much, but it's a hell of a lot more productive than just killing them. Not to mention the people who have been executed only to later be found innocent by some new evidence. I admit that some people just can't be saved from themselves, but that's no excuse to just start killing them.

No, it's called stooping to the very thing you so righteously condemn. Killing the criminals isn't going to bring those people's family members back either. That's the thing about people like you. People who show off their guns to strangers and get all excited when something horrible and violent happens. People like you are out for blood, one way or another. I don't believe for 1 millisecond that you give a shit about the families of the people that were killed. You're just using it (and them) as an excuse to push for killing more people. We get it. You yearn for the days frontier justice and being able to kill anybody who looked at you the wrong way (probably a black guy in your case). Guess what? That's not how the real world works anymore, and the sooner assholes like yourself fucking die off (yeah die off, not taken into a room full of hillbillies and cooked in an electric chair) for the good of the human race, the sooner people that were lucky enough to be born with any sense at all can start making progress.

Now, how could you possibly make progress in this situation? By helping these criminals to learn from the terrible errors of their ways through therapy or *shudders* Jesus. Perhaps then they can speak to budding criminals about what its like to live in an 8 foot cell and eat shitty prison food and never be able to have an actual love life or do anything they enjoyed before getting permanently locked up. What it's like to have to constantly look over your shoulder because any number of the next 300 guys in line could decide to start a riot by stabbing someone in the neck with a busted lunch tray. It may not do much, but it's a hell of a lot more productive than just killing them. Not to mention the people who have been executed only to later be found innocent by some new evidence. I admit that some people just can't be saved from themselves, but that's no excuse to just start killing them.

I bet you squat to take a leak, huh?