• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> We're moving to vBulletin 4! Finally!

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Threads and posts itself and attachments will remain?

And links to threads, i.e. ?t=498222
and posts, i.e. ?p=5556927

I guess it's only about counts in profiles, but this sentence left me confused.
so you can save your favorite (...) posts!

Edit: The funny thing. Now that I realized, I would say I only fell for it, because the loss of Rep and Postcount wouldn't mean anything to me. So, probably I fell for my own joke without recognizing. :rolleyes:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
:1orglaugh

Didn't get me, Petra. ;) I knew.

But that was a very well constructed April Fools. I'm guessing that at least some of the things you said about vBulletin's new features are true. That's the way to really make people believe your joke at first..

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
damn April's Fool!

April Fool's? :dunno:

As far as rep count goes, I'm fine with it. Never was an issue with me and I've seen it go back to zero more than a couple of times now in the past 5 years.
And for post count, I'm okay with that too as the Post Games doesn't register posts there or else I would be well past 20,000 posts.
So if this is real, I'm okay with it....but I'm not convinced yet that it is real.

PS: Just clicked on the link after writing the above.
Lol, well spirited!!

Now make my Games posts COUNT!!!!!

Now you all know how I felt.
You mean it's all been one big April Fools joke, and we'll get our rep back when it's over? Woo-hoo! :spin:
i smell a rat
I think it's LurkingDirk that you're smelling. flylicker
WTF????? Lose rep points, post counts and record of every post ever made???

How is that not basically the same as kicking the whole membership off the board???? That sounds crazy!!!! Why even bother being a member??? Seems like FO does something like this every two years or so by resetting rep points but this seems pretty extreme. If the new software can't migrate the essential features of your board, then why in the hell are you going to be using it?????

If there's not a workaround for this and the new software is implemented anyway, it'll be a serious blow to this board. I hope enough people chime in to let the mods know what a horrible fucking idea this is.

:facepalm:

DAMN! I honestly fell for it.

The rep thing could be a April fools joke of course. And where is the FreeOnes April Fools joke for the year?

Either way, hmm....

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I was ready to suck it up, but I broke down in happy tears when I found out it was all a joke. Shame on you Petra. :nono:

I'm worried about Marlo Manson. Will he be able to keep the three million people on his friends list?
Haha yeah, what's up with that? He should have been a snob and ignored all his friend requests, while maintaining only a short list of OSCM's who never post.