• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

From another forum:

Well, I got curious, broke down and joined her site again because she was tweeting she was on Live Cam. It had been two years. Got screwed, nothing has changed. Joined the chat, she never showed (normal for her). Eventually she deleted the tweet saying she was going to be on tonight. There were 20-25 members cycling through the chat room. There was one member (subscribed for a year) that said she never got the video chat back up (she's been lying about Live cam). Another member asked why he was shelling out 25 bucks a month for nothing, half a dozen replied they had just joined because she was tweeting she had a live cam. They were all pissed, started talking about getting a refund for false advertising (I'll probably do that too) and reporting her to the Better Business Bureau. I guess her white knights aren't sticking up for her anymore. I recognized a few names from when I was last a member. Not a single one said a word.

From another forum:

Well, I got curious, broke down and joined her site again because she was tweeting she was on Live Cam. It had been two years. Got screwed, nothing has changed. Joined the chat, she never showed (normal for her). Eventually she deleted the tweet saying she was going to be on tonight. There were 20-25 members cycling through the chat room. There was one member (subscribed for a year) that said she never got the video chat back up (she's been lying about Live cam). Another member asked why he was shelling out 25 bucks a month for nothing, half a dozen replied they had just joined because she was tweeting she had a live cam. They were all pissed, started talking about getting a refund for false advertising (I'll probably do that too) and reporting her to the Better Business Bureau. I guess her white knights aren't sticking up for her anymore. I recognized a few names from when I was last a member. Not a single one said a word.

Thanks for the update..It's appreciated

From the good old days.

Attachments

• 3 (1).jpg
    3 (1).jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 3,385
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 3,376
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 3,357
Not hatin... just being honest.

Actually, I take it back. That guy in the black jacket isn't weird looking, he's scary looking. I don't think he's human.

Could be a klingon:

Attachments

• 3165162,a8HH2qCl+Ekgmus3GMAomzBccBpBI8GCHbWK_cOdivv+lAIIekBFVFyIvWRlD7_euZmm2yWV+Hh4KcDi2FEb3w==.jpg
    3165162,a8HH2qCl+Ekgmus3GMAomzBccBpBI8GCHbWK_cOdivv+lAIIekBFVFyIvWRlD7_euZmm2yWV+Hh4KcDi2FEb3w==.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 3,137
She could be making bank from showing her nipples but we always get free looks! Lol

That's legit exposed and can even make out the color!

That is not her nipple by the way. Wendy was asked about this clip on Instagram and she said that she did not spend much time with the man with the beard and his friends.