• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

do you know if Wendy Fiore made new videos 2015- 2016? WHy don't put new videos wendy Fiore of 2015- 2016? or do you know sites or forum where there are new videos wendy fiore?I am referring to the video that there are no on internet

do you know if Wendy Fiore made new videos 2015- 2016? WHy don't put new videos wendy Fiore of 2015- 2016? or do you know sites or forum where there are new videos wendy fiore?I am referring to the video that there are no on internet

As far as we know there are none. She hasn't posted anything new in a year but the only ones that would know for sure are the suckers forking out $25 for text chat.

If she is getting a reduction it would be a shame not to get some pics/videos before they are changed forever...

But I doubt anything will happen. Wendy could break the internet if she just showed her nipples. I mean, Leanne Crow is fucking everywhere I look. And Wendy's tits are way better!! But, alas, she is classy. Like Snooki or Jwow.

She's such a liar. She's hawking for memberships to her site for no updates and has a wishlist on Amazon - but she forgot to tell everyone she's getting married in October and has been engaged since last year!

Great rack, but horrible person. Just another rinser of men.

One of Wendy's dates

001.gif

Pretty sure the woman in the bathtub's body is Rachel Aldana's.
How do you know its unwarranted or cosmetic?
Even with boobs as large as hers, they'd account for no more than two or three percent of her body weight. That's barely the average American's gain in weight over Christmas. Any such back problems can be dealt with with a proper workout, that much has been proven at prominent physical education colleges.
Note: I'm not blaming her. I'm blaming the cosmetic surgery industry trying to force its suckage on all that is female, convincing them that opening their bodies with sharp knives and exposing them to the risk of surgery complications is a good way of individual fulfilment.

She's such a liar. She's hawking for memberships to her site for no updates and has a wishlist on Amazon - but she forgot to tell everyone she's getting married in October and has been engaged since last year!

Great rack, but horrible person. Just another rinser of men.

Totally agree.