• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

I have not caught any of the chats and they are by text. This seems to be for technical reasons rather than a decision by Wendy. I do not know whether she is intends to continue modelling and my membership will expire in a couple of days.

Thanks for the update (on her lack of updates). She's had these technical issues for a while. Since her knights are still paying membership fees for text chats she doesn't have any need to fix them. Still a shame

Oh Wendy! I wish you still wanted my money!

Did she retire?

She tweeted about doing some photo shoots, posted a couple. She's still tweeting her chat schedule so there are there are still suckers out there paying for text chats so, yes, she still wants your money.

She tweeted about doing some photo shoots, posted a couple. She's still tweeting her chat schedule so there are there are still suckers out there paying for text chats so, yes, she still wants your money.
can't you just answer someone's question. your message came through like a year ago.

It is looking like she has retired:crying: Some of photos and videos were amazingly sexy despite never being fully topless. I could look at her lovely face and jiggling cleavage all day!:rolleyes:

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
tumblr_niui0nMTJv1tz3zgzo1_500.gif

I have a few decent fakes that I would like to post. Are they allowed here?

From my understanding, in the FAQ's it will state you are NOT allowed to post fakes. Seeing on this thread, a fake GIF was presented many months ago and was taken down for that reason (being fake). I'm not a moderator, just here and figured I'd answer your question.

R.I.P...wendyfiore.com...

No sets since February. And the front page links to a broken video and nobody is fixing it...apparently the chats are still happening in text form?

It is strange that people are still paying for text chats. Each to their own I guess!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited: