• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

I stuck it out with my bad connection through the hour. I hope the video is like her 'feels like' video. Her newest one was some filler. I hope it comes soon. I only have a few days left on my sub to her site. lol

Got a few days left myself but yea it could be another good one. The tease factor was over the top for the "Feels Like" video.

Ok time to make things very clear, the next time that I see people insulting wendy or any other model, they will get the punishment they deserve. You don't like a model, fine, don't insult her and get out of her thread. There are thousands of babes too look and choose on Freeones. I am not jocking, this is the final and last warning.

Before you do that you should post what's insulting.. for me this thread is a ton of laughs.

I'm shocked!!!

Yeah, I almost believed her there for a couple of seconds. The day she goes naked is the day we will be playing Starcraft 3 and Half-Life 4, while watching season 2 of Firefly.

I'm just hoping we get some more quality videos later this month.

I never quit being surprised by Wendy. She's got a killer body, yet she decides to do... Text.. chats? I don't know about you guys, but I personally don't think chatting is very exciting. She realizes that I'm probably part of the majority, right?

Her behaviour and you guys' reaction to it is absurd to the point of being really, really entertaining. I hope this just goes on.

Another serious question I didn't see answered: What goes on in the Private Chats? price?

I heard her mention a couple of times that private chats are to be more risque than regular chats. PayPal dropped her due to policy so for right now there are no private chats. Never had one with her, but until she starts putting out "Feels Like" + content then I'll plunk down some cash for a 1 on 1 with Wendy and her two milk monsters.

She did private chats on Skype so it was probably two way video. Which would mean you couldn't even fap if she was being more "risqué" i guess you could but she'd definitely end the chat.

Hello all, former wendyfiore member, (obviously) first time poster. I haven't kept up with Wendy in a while but I figured it was time to start catching up and I came across this forum along with a few others...I've chosen this place to air my grievances. Now I see the mod message about not saying anything bad about Wendy, as you will read this isn't anything close to that but I couldn't care less if I'm banned and this post is deleted after I say what I have to say, I'm not too crazy about forums in the first place. I think I have a rough understanding of how things went this year.

It appears things were slow for quite a while and most of her content seemed to revolve around sight seeing but she kept a fair enough balance. Maybe not enough sexy material to keep most happy but how would I know. Then it seems something strange happened, out of nowhere the updates came to a screeching halt. I'm guessing the reason was she was having site issues (which gives me a few Denise Milani flashbacks, I still remember how her site came to a similar abrupt end) but it's painfully obvious something else was going on, something I'm a bit confused that NO ONE here has even brought up. Much has been said about her abscence, very little good, but as far as I can tell all of her issues pertaining to the site can be summed up with one...well, actually two words. Piracy, and Warpgate.

Putting up my "white knight" shield at this point because I know most here will think everything I have to say is irrelevant...frankly, I've downloaded random videos here and there, probably will in the future. I can't say I like Agnetic Miracle enough to sign up for her site and a quick download helps me decide if I want a membership or not...but in this case Wendy isn't dealing with a minor downloading issue. If you look in the right places you will see that Warpgate has basically made her entire site available for download...and no one has an issue with this? Someone has dedicated their time to leaking Wendy's material and NO ONE sees that as a potential reason why she stopped making new videos? All I'm seeing is justification and praise for the act. I'm a bit confused as to how the content remains up for that matter...but I digress. On one hand I feel for those who signed up and didn't receive any sort of return on your purchase, that's an absolute shame and I won't argue how bad it is but do we automatically lash out at Wendy? I'm inclined to think there's a perfectly legitimate reason as to why the updates have disappeared (like someone putting her entire site up for download) and think it's absolutely absurd that some people have managed to get so butthurt about missing out on FREE pirated updates that they dedicate time and energy towards getting back at Wendy for some perceived wrong doing. I don't even know what to say about it all, other than it's quite disappointing to see her quit as she seemed to be hitting her stride.