• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Technical difficulties for Wendy's bra less chat tonight.
Her shirts third button was holding on to dear life keeping those milk monsters back. Could have popped at any moment.
Wendy also made herself comfortable cause she wasn't wearing any pants either.
No foolin.:suspicious:
I'd love to see GIFs of this.

Yes agreed. Women laying on their backs jiggling their tits is very underrated and incredible hot. The breasts get into some great shapes and forms laying down. Maybe something to consider.

What would Wendy do without her gigantic breasts? It's not like that's her only two features, what makes her special for me is the face is on the same level. Superb.

"Tank On Fire"
What better way to thaw out after a cold winter.
She's wearing those pasties in this one so no slips. Still it is very HOT to watch Wendy move care free in that sweaty tank.
I would like to have seen a shot where Wendy lies on her back next to the fire and does some jiggle.
Pasties aside, I like it.
need to see that in action, love the fact her tank can't barely contain her gigantic boobs :D
If she jiggle a bit, for sure, there would have been some nipslips without pasties...

I agree about the confidence thing with Carrino, but I can't agree that she is "hotter" per se, at least not in the face imo.

On a completely unrelated note..

iY2f131SgUOha.gif

In your defense 2019, I cook, clean, iron, and sew (not sow) as well. In my opinion, a man isn't a man if he cant take care of himself.

As fun as this has been, I think we have gotten a little too off topic.

Here's one I haven't seen before (yes, I know it's old).
wendy_fiore03.jpg

Because her ass is very small.... like I said, that doesn't make it bad, it just makes it small. That image actually works against your cause since the hourglass shape refers to a woman's body shape when looking directly at her, from the front (or back I guess but the arms would make that look different since they are further back that the chest) while she is standing straight up.

Also, the power in your thighs comes from your quads (which are in the front of your legs) so "powerful thighs" is probably not a good descriptor for her legs in this instance. C'mon man, I though you were the authority on the human body. You can't go around, getting all aghast when people question you, then miss something as basic as this.

as a reminder, her vital stats and some quick analysis :
Height : 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m) >> rather small
Weight : 125 lb (57 kg) >> rather weighty
Boobs : 32JJ >> outsized !
Waist : 27 >> not really thin
Hips : 38 >> not that small

WHR = 0,71 not exactly an hourglass shape...

what I would say is that she is a rather small girl with a reasonnable amount of excessive body mass (about 5kg) mostly distributed between her boobs and her waist.
with some regular fitness training she could easily improve her WHR.

now, some front pictures where you can easily see that 99% of her hourglass attributes are located between waist and boobs.
In fact she is a "half hourglass" or something closer to an "apple" shape...
her total bust size, assuming she measure her boobs in US unit, would be 32+11(K) >> 43

that makes a "Waist Boobs Ratio" of 0,63 which this time range into the hourglass shape.

focus on her ass : it's hard to find pics where she really shows it but as you can see it's rather flat compared to her waist