• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
tumblr_m6bw5lyVBL1r55j58o4_250.gif
tumblr_m6bw5lyVBL1r55j58o2_250.gif

tumblr_m6bw5lyVBL1r55j58o3_250.gif
tumblr_m6bw5lyVBL1r55j58o6_250.gif

was there ever any consensus about that ******* that's called wendy fiore amateur video? even if it isn't her... pretty good stuff :3

Consensus was it's not her, although soon after that assumption was made that profile went away. Granted she was listed in the Uk, assuming it was her, I doubt she would have listed herself with actual information.

By the way when I say listings I am referring to the prostitute who that video is supposedly of. There is a link to the whole thing and the discussion if you go far enough back in this thread.

I had the chance to meet her in person at Supermegafest in Boston. She was seated next to Jordan Carver, and I have to tell you both of them are absolutely stunning in person. I got Wendy's autograph for a friend of mine that couldn't make it to the show. She was very nice once she got off her phone ;) Overall, from all the models that were at the show, Wendy was hands down the most beautiful!

Last edited:
I don't think it was her, the nipples don't match. She has bigger areolas than Wendy.

I wouldnt go off that. she's never exposed her nipples enough to say that they dont match (although i dont think it was her either).

I personally asked her via Twitter and she said no it was not her. It's Luiss's 32j wife.

Again, if it was her (again, i doubt it was) she wouldnt want people to know, let alone admit to it.

What is that gif with her in the trunk from?

ridiculousness, that where; that guy would have pulled out her tits.

Lingerie Shopping Part 1. Wendy, unfortunately is have technical issues with how her new site is being managed. Until things get worked out she posted this candid set. Only 7 pics but its something.
During chat Wendy alluded to, although speculation on my part, as having the same issues Denise Milani went through with Periscope.
She even went on to say that if things don't work out in her favor that she may very well end the site.
By the way Wendy was asked how much her tits weigh and her answer was that she does not know.
Wouldn't surprise me if she is carrying 8-10 pounders a piece.

Exactly what would those issues be?