• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

WARNING! STOP! You cannot post any negative comments on the Wendy4 thread. You can only post positive comments, links to old vids and photoshoots, and gifs.

Yeah, and what's with all the drooling over nip-slips? Tsk-tsk, really guys. If you can't respect a woman for her personality, you're obviously not classy enough to give her money.

well i have say its not that bad of vid, not the greatest but at least watchable. i think that is shadow your seeing there from what i say. may it could be a hint of nip, who knows. lol, she canceled chat too, with a big i will make it up to you guys. which means she will in no way make up it. which pisses me off, look if your not going to do anything fine but don't give the whole i will make up to and do something totally not making it up in any fashion.

a lot like..."let's do lunch......."

so she canceled chat again, lol, i mean she does not have a hour in her day really? always with a vague excuse that is pretty much bs. which i would not care about if she would do something to make it up, which she won't. again another week and updates are again not happening. i mean it is really that hard to turn on your camera and do a little show for her members? if she cares so much why is there nothing for her members who pay her for content, do i get my money back this month? what the hell? lets face when she says cares what she really means is don't give a fuck.

Let all Post on how much we like this.. since we can't post negative stuff... YaY she's awesome for cancelling... love her..

NOT

i6EmY8vDQ4fEM.gif

It's official!... well not really. Wendy's new photo candid for the week posted ahead of time. The title is McNippy D's and sorry she is not serving up any nipples.
In part two of this set, sometime in a couple of weeks later will have a guest appearance by that idiot Mancow. He will be dressed up like Ronald McDonald and wearing some comical bulging eye glasses. Bad news though because he actually goes topless!LOL

Btw, isn't Mancow Muller like a polar opposite of everything Wendy is supposed to stand for in politics? So wtf is she doing on his show? What little I've heard of her there, she isn't really displaying much of that wonderful, intelligent personality of hers, but just talks about how huge her boobs are. I don't get it, is that supposed to be more classy when you're on the air, than when you're in chat?

it is my contention that she could care less about her members and see's them a nothing but perverted losers, making fun of them to her friends. just using them to fill her bank account. let us see if wendy actions this week prove or disprove my argument. I bet that she does absolutely nothing to make up for the lack this month.

Here's the thing with me...if she actually went topless she could fill her account with my money and make fun of me to her friends all she wanted, I wouldn't care as long as I got to see those monsters unleashed. It's a win-win situation if that were the case. Sadly it's not....

Here's the thing with me...if she actually went topless she could fill her account with my money and make fun of me to her friends all she wanted, I wouldn't care as long as I got to see those monsters unleashed. It's a win-win situation if that were the case. Sadly it's not....

This pretty much sums up the entire Wendy phenomenon. Show your boobs and you can get away with murder while getting paid for it. Don't want to show them for whatever reasons? OK, but then it'll take a helluva more serious work and effort to make yourself interesting and viable in this line of work. Which is why I honestly think she is pretty much done and quiting with modelling.

i mean jeez, you know things are getting bad when the white knights are not defending you .

Truth be told, there really was only one white knight here, and the most basic semantic analysis of his posts points that this was most likely Wendy herself (or whoever writes the texts on her site). That she doesn't bother to come here anymore and contribute to the fanmade shitstorm about herself is very much in line with overall activity drop on her site as well.

Actually the "white knights" as a lot of people on this thread call them are just people that don't go batshit stupid and nonsensical with their complaining and continual baseless bitching. Well, at least most of them are. They aren't so much white knights and normal people acting rationally. You know, like most of humanity does. They also don't feel entitled to things they shouldn't or things they were never promised. They don't get shocked when a non-nude model doesn't get nude. They just seem like "white knights" because of the relative comparison of the irrational people in this thread they are next to.

A possible reason they don't come to this thread is because it's become such a morass of suckyness and bitching, due to those said batshit stupid and nonsensical people, that it's just not worth stopping over here anymore. This thread has been made into a place that isn't fun to visit. Yet, the bitchers still come to do nothing but complain about somebody they proclaim not to like instead of not visiting a thread of a person they don't like like most normal people would. It happens in pretty much any thread here where a non-nude performer becomes well known and popular.

Actually the "white knights" as a lot of people on this thread call them are just people that don't go batshit stupid and nonsensical with their complaining and continual baseless bitching. Well, at least most of them are. They aren't so much white knights and normal people acting rationally. You know, like most of humanity does. They also don't feel entitled to things they shouldn't or things they were never promised. They don't get shocked when a non-nude model doesn't get nude. They just seem like "white knights" because of the relative comparison of the irrational people in this thread they are next to.

A possible reason they don't come to this thread is because it's become such a morass of suckyness and bitching, due to those said batshit stupid and nonsensical people, that it's just not worth stopping over here anymore. This thread has been made into a place that isn't fun to visit. Yet, the bitchers still come to do nothing but complain about somebody they proclaim not to like instead of not visiting a thread of a person they don't like like most normal people would. It happens in pretty much any thread here where a non-nude performer becomes well known and popular.

You know, talk about wearing your opponents through attrition. I mean, it seems ages ago that people here whined about Wendy not doing topless. Now it has gotten to the point where whining is about Wendy doing... anything, really. Another few months or so and it may as well come down to "Wendy, tell us about your cats, phleeeeeaaaaazzzzzzeeeee!!!" Me, I just find it hilarious that a girl so sexy and beautiful can lower the expectations of her entire fandom - both white trash and white knights - to such abysmal levels.