• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

I don't suppose I could convince you not to on the basis it makes loading pages with them take forever with a slow connection.
I've just been shortening my posts per page settings. :)

i7ffRdjoBCBAM.gif

rip_2006

Banned
Not to mention, it just seems like she's losing interest in her site. A year ago, she was on fire but now it seems like she's starting to realize she's not going to get a new crowd unless she gives them what they've all been waiting to see. Only a handful of hardcore big tit fans still cling on to her in hopes she will want to meet and fall in love with them so they can press their dick between her melons. She used to be creative with her costumes and photo shoots but everything now seems so damn boring and fake.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
Only a handful of hardcore big tit fans still cling on to her in hopes she will want to meet and fall in love with them so they can press their dick between her melons.

That is such a baseless statement. As a current fan of hers I take offense to that.

Baseless, you say? :yoda:

moonman_x
Posted June 24, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Post script: I’ll seriously recommend myself for that someone you want to take seriously.

Pacino
Posted June 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Having talked with you and met you in person, along with having seen how you’ve grown over the years, if I turn out to be that lucky guy who wins your heart, I’ll be the luckiest man on the planet.

Millard Macon
Posted June 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Sweetheart i’ld love to be the one to look after you!

And so forth. These are just some of the fan comments posted on her site. One wonders from where - or from whom, better said - these people get the idea they can form a relationship with Wendy, when they're apparently unable to do the very same thing with women of flesh and blood in their real lives.

As for her site... well, she is in a process of redesigning it, and apparently this drags on much longer than it was supposed to, so I guess her enthusiasm might be sapped by the entire process. Although I seriously doubt her new site will be any different than the old one. It's not the wrapping that counts, it's the contest inside, and yeah, that's a fairly bad pun on this whole big-boob glamour modeling business of hers.

finally a proof that she has nipples and so isn't a trans / reptilian :thumbsup:
this gif must be saved on everyone passing here hard drive, cause Wendy will soon start a crusade to remove all of these nipple slips from the web :stir:

Wtf? This stuff has been around for a year at least. Hardly news or something to get stirred about now???