• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Re: Wendy Combattente

Another big boob model who doesn't actually show her boobs. Yawn. I wonder how much she'll charge for the privilege of not seeing her naked.

I think she's freaking awesome - my new favorite girl.

Thing is, is she natural, or does she claim to be? It just seems impossible, but could be.....

Re: Wendy Combattente (NUDE)

She does have a website coming out on may 1st, but it's probably not going to be a nude site.

http://wendy4.com/

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

@pinupglam01
why wont you guys take her on maybe you can sway that stupid decision cause with boobs like that they just need to be out in their glory and by the way have you seen her myspace she practically takes em out n her pics!

We've known Wendy for a long time and she's a great gal, but it's just not her thing to pose topless at all, and that's something we respect. She's actually been on the fence about this whole website/glamour thing for several years now, and it's a brave step for her (one which we applaud and fully support) to even do this site in the first place, so lets all just be grateful that she's even willing to do it at all. She doesn't need to do it and could live just as happily without it, so give thanks that we get to see her in such a sexy way.

Wendy Combattente (NUDE)

She does have a website coming out on may 1st, but it's probably not going to be a nude site.

http://wendy4.com/

omg!!:eek: how do you find these things?? lol sucks if she goes the "denise" route though:confused:

you guys keep track of this day!!:bowdown:

EDIT: Do not attach images mid thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

We've known Wendy for a long time and she's a great gal, but it's just not her thing to pose topless at all, and that's something we respect. She's actually been on the fence about this whole website/glamour thing for several years now, and it's a brave step for her (one which we applaud and fully support) to even do this site in the first place, so lets all just be grateful that she's even willing to do it at all. She doesn't need to do it and could live just as happily without it, so give thanks that we get to see her in such a sexy way.
fuck that!! no disrespect but i ve actually conversated with this chick(well if u can consider myspacin that) and shes a total attention whore no disrespect but she loves the idea that a million guys want her er. body and have you seen her pics from myspace?/ c mon man get real shes just waiting(im praying) for the right price to flash them globes globally tell pinup to call her bluff!

Last edited by a moderator:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I hope it won't take

to see her moving

:nannerf1:

LOL. Nice one. Very funny.

And I second that sentiment. I don't think she'll disappoint. :)

fuck that!! no disrespect but i ve actually conversated with this chick(well if u can consider myspacin that) and shes a total attention whore no disrespect but she loves the idea that a million guys want her er. body and have you seen her pics from myspace?/ c mon man get real shes just waiting(im praying) for the right price to flash them globes globally tell pinup to call her bluff!
If there is a God this is just what's going to happen, and fast. I haven't known this site for long, but I'm disturbed to see that every REALLY beautiful girl never gets naked. C'mon, showing boobs doesn't make a woman a total whore! Think about Ewa Sonnet. She's a really beautiful woman, she rarely makes total nude pics, but her work is very ... interesting, to say the least.

akbul

Banned

Again, I guess we're different. I wanna see her gangbanged. I don't care if she doesn't take off her blouse. :)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I don't believe she will take her clothes completely off, but she'll show enough to intrigue a lot of people for a long time.