• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

you know, when you think about it wendys deal is so strange. i wonder, did periscope and her talk about if she would go topless in the future or how much nip she would show? strange as i may seem i would like hear that conversation. i wonder who has final say what photo shoots are put up or even done. i wonder if her kitchen set with some nip was worked out long ago or just her getting more comfortable or just a try to get number back up? you have to give periscope credit for they have done a good job keeping content hard to find for free. i think it is a fifty fifty chance she will go topless from my view. my hope is she does a good wet tee vid, if she did that i would still want to see her topless but would have some angst i have for denise. her latest was ok but after the kitchen all want to see those magnificent two swinging free. lol well they did the same with denise, good set, then some more blahs, i guess its a good idea they are trying to keep the revenue stream for as long and high as possible. hmm, you know if you guys really want to see her topless there is a way. if everybody who wanted to see it put five bucks in a fund and after some time presented periscope with an offer i think it could happen. some one would have to organize the thing and sway fears of fraud. doubt it will happen but i think it could work.

love it

I belonged to her site for a month when it first came out and I still get e-mails from it...the last 2 seem to say she'll be wearing pasties very soon. :drool2:

It's not 100% topless sure, but at least we'll get to see them in their free state.

Is Wendy the surprise JJ cup model on pinup files? :rolleyes: Leanne Crow is the only other model with massive natural boobs who is reasonably slim, but she would not be a surprise model. I will be very disappointed if the surprise model has false boobs.:crying:

http://www.pinupfiles.com/