• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Wendy Combattente

lot of reason why they don't. It's just hard for people with a brain as thick as yours to see that.

IMHO Wendy Combattente is fake...Sorry pinupglam,but i disgree with you on her being real.

Trust me -- she's real. I've know her personally for years now and have spent a good deal of time with her and she's 100% absolutely all-natural, no doubt about it.

http://img263.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22152_actiongirlswendybdress003_123_71lo.jpg
img.php

Interview with Wendy
8. I probably already know the answer, but will you someday make some topless shots?

"I don’t like to use the word never and I probably would if I ever comfortable enough to but I highly doubt that I ever will so it’s unlikely."
So there's a chance, but she sounds pretty set in NOT showing the goods more than she already does. :/

Interview with Wendy
8. I probably already know the answer, but will you someday make some topless shots?

"I don’t like to use the word never and I probably would if I ever comfortable enough to but I highly doubt that I ever will so it’s unlikely."
So there's a chance, but she sounds pretty set in NOT showing the goods more than she already does. :/

Heres how it works. they swear no nudity until their bodies become so/so and interest begins to wane - then they take the plunge tragically after their bodies are not so hot.

christina
jen hilton

etc etc

Sid49

Banned

It amazes me how you analyze each and every word of what she supposedly said.
How do you know these are her words and not the words of her webmaster?
How do you know she is not lying?
From the ambiguity in that answer it is obvious it is a fake answer meant to give some hope to the idiots waiting for her to pose nude and not to detract the gay fans who wish to keep seeing her dressed because deep in their subconscious they are intercourse terrified.

Heres how it works. they swear no nudity until their bodies become so/so and interest begins to wane - then they take the plunge tragically after their bodies are not so hot.

christina
jen hilton

etc etc
one would be inclined to think she flashes the boobs in the nightclubs she frequents but i ve yet to see any flash/nude candids(still hoping ;) )its too bad because most chicks i know with big boobs they love to flash and show all the smaller chested females up! maybe shes hangin with the wrong guys because i know if i was in a club with her my whole focus would to be seeing those tits before the end of the night! lol:elaugh:

Interview with Wendy

This makes me wonder...why on Earth would anyone join her site when there's nothing on there that you won't see in her free preview galleries.

:confused:

It's just bizarre. It would be the same as ripping up $25.00 every month.