• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

As it turns out so it would seem that nobody has the password to Wendy's new format for the site. New members, so far can't join due to ccbill and she is still working on the kinks with live chat and password. If anyone actually saw that new video you would have heard about a mile away via twitter.
So far even the "white knights" or "elite" or whatever you want to call them can't see it either or login to chat.
Contacted Wendy personally and she said that ccbill has yet to respond to her email over the issue. Give it some time and she'll get things right.

From the reactions others who joined you may be the only one she replied back. Why has she said anything about it on twitter? I've said this before, I'd like to be able to support her, she just makes it impossible to do so.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Guys, this is the LAST warning.

Sharing files and piracy is NOT ALLOWED.

I will also remind everyone that this is not a hate on Wendy thread. Thread bans will be used by anyone continuing this behavior.

FreeOnes is a fan site, not a haters site.

When you PM users to share files, they often end up reporting you. When this happens you will be either banned from this thread OR banned from the site entirely.

If I do not see an improvement in the mood here, this thread may end up being CLOSED.

Being completely serious here...the password set up seems to be a very clever move. It allows her to upload new content that won't be immediately stolen and gives people a genuine incentive to sign up for a membership...BUT what positive thing can possibly be said about what seems to be happening now, where people are signing up but no one can view the content, past or present?

For someone that doesn't like anything Wendy does Warp, you sure do go out of your way to keep up with stuff that she does but how she interacts with her members. That seems creepier than what you guys say her "white beta knights" do.

I spend 3-4 minutes twice per day "keeping up" with her. I don't think that's a lot. I want to see if she's making any progress. Is she getting any closer to getting her site working? Is she working on new content? Also, I've liked a lot of her content. The pinupfile bikini videos are great if you ask me. I don't see how spending 6-8 minutes per day on checking Wendy's content is any weirder than visiting her wherever she goes, no matter where she goes. But hey, that's just me!

Uploading all her content for free.
You come off as some high hopes turd who somehow got fucked over by Wendy and now your on some kinda vendetta. Same goes for the other shits that post there. Find a job, get out of your mamma's basement and get a life.
To be honest with you I'm not really sure why you think I have a vendetta, just because I think her current business system is craaaaaaaaazy. Why do you think I was "fucked over by Wendy"? And in which way? Piracy protection tends to backfire. That has been shown over and over again, and it's not rocket science. Piracy protection only affects the paying customers. I don't live with my mom either, by the way.

Just like many people I want to like Wendy and her business, I really do. I used to love Wendy just a year and a half ago. New content every week, sometimes that content even had a bit of originality to it. Now, however, that's impossible with her latest series of stunts. Not making content to fight piracy is a stupid move, and she's got to know that. If anything she should have done the opposite. Create so much content that the pirates sigh and give up. Now even though this "no content until I can stop piracy" tactic is a strange thing to do, the new password system for "elites" just can't be legal. I would be very surprised if CCBill isn't going to do something about that.

The most interesting this of all is that instead of apologizing and trying to make up to her devout customers for these mistakes, she goes on Twitter and starts discussing the Celtics game.

To be honest with you I'm not really sure why you think I have a vendetta, just because I think her current business system is craaaaaaaaazy. Why do you think I was "fucked over by Wendy"? And in which way? Piracy protection tends to backfire. That has been shown over and over again, and it's not rocket science. Piracy protection only affects the paying customers.

What kind of person uploads ALL her content, new and old, for free? If you didn't have an agenda then you wouldn't do it at all. No one would. Just not worth the time. So if I'm wrong and that's not the case then why not just stop what your doing and take it all down, today?

I signed up yesterday. I tried to get the password by contacting Wendy through the site a few times and then on her Twitter account but I've received no response. It's a pretty frustrating situation. In the meantime I tried to check out some of her older material but it seems most of it's been deleted aside from the photosets. I'm starting to think I wasted my money

That's a shame, but do let us know if anything changes!

I signed up yesterday. I tried to get the password by contacting Wendy through the site a few times and then on her Twitter account but I've received no response. It's a pretty frustrating situation. In the meantime I tried to check out some of her older material but it seems most of it's been deleted aside from the photosets. I'm starting to think I wasted my money

If she doesn't get back to you and gives you a password you should contact CCBill and let them know she is charging members for her site and then not letting them get any content.
Please let us know if you get a password or not, i would EASILY sign up for her site again, IF members actually get a password.
I've been a member since the start and stopped my memebership when she stopped releasing content, and wont be signing up again until i know for sure i will be getting content.
Already wasted more than enough months without getting anything for my money.

No clue who woodrow is, except for woodrow wilson, and ive been reading this and *******s wendythread with quite some amusement. This last wendy update got me excited enough to post though. The fact that warp uploads all of her content isnt groundbreaking or anything. Its happened with a lot of other models as well and its just a handy way for people who cant pay for a site to get all the content at once without having to beg for it all the time. That said i ve barely used those things cause in general not all sets are that good and i just pick what i like.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I had a startling amount of reports about filesharing in this thread. Some of you guys will not be back in here, so please take this time to keep it clean from here on out.

We want you to have fun in here, but it needs to be legal.

Been a few days now. I'm wondering if anybody saw Wendy's latest. No buzz from regulars on twitter. Is This Real?:dunno:
Wendy babe let us were dying over here!:brick::suicide::crying::sheep::hairpull::drool2: I exaggerate.

Id be curious to know about this new video and if anyone can actually see it lol. Just to know what you have to do to see it, aside from be a member.

Id be curious to know about this new video and if anyone can actually see it lol. Just to know what you have to do to see it, aside from be a member.

Well, being a member surely isn't enough. I'm a member and can't see anything. Feel like I wasted my money on this. I want to contact CCBill but I also want to see if she'll make the video available to all members soon.

Well, being a member surely isn't enough. I'm a member and can't see anything. Feel like I wasted my money on this. I want to contact CCBill but I also want to see if she'll make the video available to all members soon.

Has she provided a password to anyone? What about the old videos. Are they still inaccessible?