• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

And here's your most damning piece of evidence: At last year's Republican National Convention, Trump's people were completely disinterested in the party platform, EXCEPT for two provisions: 1. Was to soften our stance on sanctions against Russia, and 2. Was to soften the language referring to a US response should Russia invade Ukraine. And then on his first visit overseas, Trump sets about to demolish NATO, thus weakening an EU threat should Putin start annexing independent republics. Trump is a traitor.

The Trump campaign was completely disinterested in the Republican platform of lower taxes, rolling back regulations against businesses and border enforcement amongst a whole host of other issues? And on Trump's visit to Brussels, how did he set about to "demolish" NATO? He simply demanded those who were not paying their "fair share" do so. Has President Trump eased sanctions against Russia? No, he enforces Obama's red line against Russia's proxy Syria and shoots down one of their aircraft. He reinstutes the missile defense program in Poland and exporting natural gas to get them off their dependency on Russia for energy. Damning evidence. Traitor.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Man, if the leaders of the Democrat party weren't so against progressive policies, I'd still suspect Donald Trump was a liberal plant (policies like finally joining the rest of the civilized world - hell, even the uncivilized world - with medicare for all have never been more popular or have had more support both in the legislature and the public - and all it took was leaving conservatism to run its logical course to make that happen). Maybe that's still the case, and the Democrats miscalculated there, too.

It's hard to imagine an administration could be more of a fuck up if it wasn't on purpose.

Man, if the leaders of the Democrat party weren't so against progressive policies, I'd still suspect Donald Trump was a liberal plant (policies like finally joining the rest of the civilized world - hell, even the uncivilized world - with medicare for all have never been more popular or have had more support both in the legislature and the public - and all it took was leaving conservatism to run its logical course to make that happen). Maybe that's still the case, and the Democrats miscalculated there, too.

It's hard to imagine an administration could be more of a fuck up if it wasn't on purpose.

Ignore feature or not, I will continue to call out this gas bag when he posts garbage like this. Logical course?

Can any Liberal here help him out and try to name any conservative initiative, legislation or proposal that has been implemented in the past 10 years?

The party is dominated by RINO moderate Democrat light members.

Conservative ideas haven't been sent down the chute since the very weak attempt of a few tax cuts un 2002.

Like I said before, *I've often wondered® if this guy is a parody poster. You dont serve up soft balls like this and fail to defend them if you aren't some kind of plant yourself.

To be fair, I can't name any real legislation or partisan policies (on either side) that has really went into effect and stayed there for several years, other than Obamacare - which took 2 years to pass and was a really close vote. Not to mention the constant attempts to repeal it.

As far as conservative issues, I remember one huge budget battle where congress passed a "Nuclear" budget that was supposed to be so bad in cutting govt programs that if they didn't really make a budget, it would hurt everyone. Well, of course they couldn't make a budget and the so-called nuclear one went into law. Conservatives are for smaller govt, so while that budget probably hurt dems and republicans, conservatives can call it a win.

You've been here since May, made over 200 posts and I don't recall seeing any of your posts before. :1orglaugh

Dont forget the Iran deal with is a major accomplishment for Obama and Democrats.

An example is that Bob Corker and the GOP surrendered the treaty clause so that they wouldn't have to vote on it.

Everything the GOP has done to oppose or obstruct Obama was a calculated vote or head count to be able to run for reelection.

A budget battle here, a filibuster there does not indicate policy implementation.

Well...after what....5 days with it sitting on his desk he finally signed a sanctions bill he really had no choice but to sign...but included a statement expressing his reservations about it.

Well...after what....5 days with it sitting on his desk he finally signed a sanctions bill he really had no choice but to sign...but included a statement expressing his reservations about it.

Congress would've over-ridden a veto, but how is this not an encroachment on the executive branch? I think the judicial branch would see it that way.

And in response, Russia is expelling 700+ U.S. diplomats and staff. When Russia/U.S. relations deteriorate further and possibly lead to war, we can thank the U.S. Congress and their ability to conduct foreign policy over the President.

Generally the president's counsel likes to look over sanctions or legislation that the administration did not initiate.

He could have not signed it, but the sanctions are directed more at Donald Trump to paint him into a corner than they ever were about Russia.

Yes I know almost all Republicans signed it.
Well, they were painted into a corner to support it and it actually has zero political ramifications at home if they did.

If Hillary Clinton was sitting in the White House, these sanctions would not have been drafted.

Fact.

Due to the feckless democrats, North Korea is now a major pain in the ass. Instead of trying to get Russia to lean on Kim Jong Un we now have cold war era type tension with them.

Fucking brilliant.

McCain had to chime in and get is dig in on the President, you know, the guy who actually won a general election.

Thanks for your service to your country, but it's probably time to step down and spend more time with your family.

It's not unusual for a president to be against sanctions. Obama was against new sanctions being put on Iran while he was negotiating the nuclear deal. Slapping new sanctions on Iran would've severely hurt their chances of completing a deal. The Trump admin is in the process of trying to normalize relations with Russia so it's not hard to understand why they would be lukewarm on imposing sanctions. The president runs foreign policy, not Congress.

Generally the president's counsel likes to look over sanctions or legislation that the administration did not initiate.

Ok fair enough, but under the circumstances the "optics" weren't exactly great.

He could have not signed it, but the sanctions are directed more at Donald Trump to paint him into a corner than they ever were about Russia.
Yes I know almost all Republicans signed it.
Well, they were painted into a corner to support it

Well shoot, his administration IS still under investigation for possible collusion with Russia. And the potential hits just keep coming. Rather than being painted into a corner, it only makes good sense that under those circumstances he not have veto power in this case.

If Hillary Clinton was sitting in the White House, these sanctions would not have been drafted.

completely disagree
after being played by Putin she evolved into an anti-Putin hawk

And in response, Russia is expelling 700+ U.S. diplomats and staff. When Russia/U.S. relations deteriorate further and possibly lead to war, we can thank the U.S. Congress and their ability to conduct foreign policy over the President.

Well, maybe I'm way out in left field but I just don't see that kind of escalation forthcoming.
Putin's response doesn't frighten or intimidate me, as he would hope it might. In fact I think it just confirms that the sanctions have been and will continue to have an impact. Among other things, Russia's energy influence in Europe is likely to continue to grow weaker, which concerns Putin a lot. Seems to me we hold the high cards here. We're playing hardball with the SOB, and he's certainly earned that.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It is getting more solid (and, regarding Trump Clan, desperate) by the day